Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I thought matchmaking was fixed???

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

I thought matchmaking was fixed???

http://smite.guru/censor/match/50618

Why was i up against a bunch of noobs? our sylanus had 8 stars on his diamond..

anyone else getting bs like this. its not fun wrecking newbs

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 627
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Conversation Starter Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    All they say wais that they were trying to make matchmaking better.
    You guys should just ignore this as its not like its gonna change in a few days.
    Not that i think their new system made any difference.

Achievements:
    ohhh i just checked their achilles. he has 16% winn rate on achilles and 38% win rate in joust.. there is no way i shouldve been up against that.

fix match making please

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 627
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Conversation Starter Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Bruh, didnt you hear what the other guy said.
    I think this is actually considered a good matchmaking by the system.
    But im super excited when i get an actually good matchmaking.
    A bad matchmaking is when u play with 4 russians bots on your team
    The difference between them and bots are that even though they can only walk in a straight line, bots actually hit abilites and basics

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I played Arena Yesterday and even tho it's only Arena, but still I am level 107 and I had on my team both Level 147 and Level 11, Matchmakking is so messed up, before Arena I had queued for Conquest and again I had teammates that are all below level 40, while enemy team had most below 40, but they had one above 110+ I'm not sure, still...matchmaking is worst It always end up stomping for either teams, not fun at all
    There's no war we have not won!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWJEWBEES View Post
    http://smite.guru/censor/match/50618

Why was i up against a bunch of noobs? our sylanus had 8 stars on his diamond..

anyone else getting bs like this. its not fun wrecking newbs
    I agree fix matchmaking.

But most of all Fix toxicity, abusive players and false reports.

If a player is harassing another player for any reason in chat regardless if a player is doing bad they should be dealt with not a player because they are getting rekt as long as they are trying to play the game.

I would love to see Hi-Rez ADOPT a system like League OF Legends has where toxic players get punished very quickly but it seems they don't Riot Games actually makes an effort not to mention Match Making is way more balanced.

Personally I don't mind playing with newbs, or expert players and getting rekt, I mind the toxicity that spews out of players mouths most Ranked matches, general harassment it needs to go has no place in a MOBA.

I really hate players harassing people over non meta / approved gods too.

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Also when high level players threatens to report newbies and insult them for playing bad, I mean is it their fault that matchmaking sucks and unexpectdely put them against long time players? Should report matchmaking not new player
    There's no war we have not won!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RipleyW View Post
    Also when high level players threatens to report newbies and insult them for playing bad, I mean is it their fault that matchmaking sucks and unexpectdely put them against long time players? Should report matchmaking not new player
    Well matchmaking does suck, but even same level tier players are toxic and threaten reports one one another, I still remember my last two most toxic games because I just can't get them out of my mind, and how such players seemingly were allowed to abuse the report system against me 4 times two resulting in suspension, and 2 others just resulting in good-will loss.

The difference between Smite though, is that players here are allowed to to threaten reports, and ask players to report others, where in League OF Legends, even if a player is "Intentionally Feeding" or being toxic, if I say to report them I can get chat restrictions and suspensions just for asking others to report another player (While to some this may feel childish) it prevents harassment in a MOBA, and instead if players have an issue they could actually call out something constructive that helps a new player or somoene who doesn't play a champion too often or a specific match up with an example of "Buy "X" Item its better because (X) reason), rather than harassing the damn chat and making that player mute the chat entirely then reporting them for nothing thus making Smite as a community look bad.

The same harassment happens in OverWatch, if players play Widowmaker, the difference though I won't get banned just because I play Widowmaker all game and never change class, or because I do something someone doesn't like on the other hand if a person is abusive in chat i just open a support ticket to Blizzard it gets dealt with no bans no false warnings its a great experience both games.

I wish Smite was like the other two games.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KatarinaX View Post
    I agree fix matchmaking.

But most of all Fix toxicity, abusive players and false reports.

If a player is harassing another player for any reason in chat regardless if a player is doing bad they should be dealt with not a player because they are getting rekt as long as they are trying to play the game.

I would love to see Hi-Rez ADOPT a system like League OF Legends has where toxic players get punished very quickly but it seems they don't Riot Games actually makes an effort not to mention Match Making is way more balanced.

Personally I don't mind playing with newbs, or expert players and getting rekt, I mind the toxicity that spews out of players mouths most Ranked matches, general harassment it needs to go has no place in a MOBA.

I really hate players harassing people over non meta / approved gods too.
    when i end up with a complete noob on my team. I wont even lie i can be toxic as fuk. I careless how they build or the meta.

however what does tick me off is when they dont listen to experienced players. Like going in 3v1 or not waiting for team mates to engage in a fight. I dont start off toxic, but it ends up being that way after 15 minutes of watching them play worse than a potato. Most of the time I/We can carry the garbage through a cq or joust.

But, the whole point of this isss, we shouldnt be getting ppl with 1300 elos when we are above 2k or on my main account almost 3500.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,917
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Sorry to break it to you, S5 has the worst MM Smite has ever had.

http://smite.guru/match/pc/398387289
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.