Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MAADUECE View Post
    just becuase the pros dont build it doesnt mean its bad
    sometimes items take awhile before people see the value
    sunder was crazy for ages before it became popular along
    and just because an item brought often doesnt mean it shouldnt have a place in the game
    Well I admit that doesn't make it definitive, but when it is never built in any situation it means something, and that's not the only reason I gave. And it's not like pros didn't test it neither. I like to know what pretty much every pro (particularly supports in this case) think and what they say in their videos and most of them agree that you should never buy this item after having tested it. But anyway as I said, that's only another reason. OK pros aren't right 100% of the times, but I think we don't need them to see this item is just bad.
    Last edited by NervousCrysis; 04-07-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    Well I admit that doesn't make it definitive, but when it is never built in any situation it means something, and that's not the only reason I gave. And it's not like pros didn't test it neither. I like to know what pretty much every pro (particularly supports in this case) think and what they say in their videos and most of them agree that you should never buy this item after having tested it. But anyway as I said, that's only another reason. OK pros aren't right 100% of the times, but I think we don't need them to see this item is just bad.
    If the old meditation that healed based on the user's max health was brought back it'd be nice.

Achievements:
    I'm not sure about that because it was removed for being near to the only relic used as it was so strong, but anyway I don't know what does that to do with the quote xD
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    I'm not sure about that because it was removed for being near to the only relic used as it was so strong, but anyway I don't know what does that to do with the quote xD
    Because the talisman gives 300 health, it'd be a nice item if old meditation came back....

Achievements:
    There are better option for pure health. Even if med was like before, I don't think that makes it a reason to buy ToE.

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I think it pairs great with emperors armor for sieging, the decrease on the tower and the ramp up for my carries. The only thing I might want is a more neutral item than magical prots, something like witch's blade or something. Works fine as is though.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    I think it pairs great with emperors armor for sieging, the decrease on the tower and the ramp up for my carries. The only thing I might want is a more neutral item than magical prots, something like witch's blade or something. Works fine as is though.
    If that's what you want, I don't see why you would pick Talisman over Shogun's Kushari. 10% conditional MS and AS vs 20% AS at all times? Shogun's pairs much better with Emperor's and it's a better item overall.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 849
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    it got picked up twice today it just goes to show it not that far off the radar as youd like to think

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MAADUECE View Post
    it got picked up twice today it just goes to show it not that far off the radar as youd like to think
    There are differences that decide which you get.
    If you need cooldown, MP5 and CCR, you get Shogun's.
    If none of that is important and you want some movespeed and Health, you get ToE.