Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Inner Demon | 5.6 PC Update Notes

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    I still hope to find time to try Terra in Clash or Joust, Arena not a good place for her both when I tried her and faced off against her as Artio. Enemy Terra said she came to hate my H2 Cripple / B2 Stun that I kept using to prevent her from smashing most of her Monoliths to Root my team.

Senior Member Prestigious AlexNemesis's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Tagger Second Class Party Person Repped! Second Class 25000 Experience Points
    When that f..ing Agni get some nerf? Season 5 you could say he is the top mage, that broken kit enjoying this season more than any other seasons. But, welp, he is Agni pinnacle of balance, right?
    Vi, Goddess Of Wrecking

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexNemesis View Post
    When that f..ing Agni get some nerf? Season 5 you could say he is the top mage, that broken kit enjoying this season more than any other seasons. But, welp, he is Agni pinnacle of balance, right?
    Except he's not the top mage. I mean, we could ask when is Thoth/Nu Wa/Janus/He Bo/Discordia getting nerfs? And I don't see any of them needing any. But they are most played.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,975
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    God forbid a mage that has been average for the last three seasons gets some show time.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    and this is what im talking about. you do the same mistake as Hi-Rez do. popularity =/= strenght. making balance changes based on pick/ban rate is a very dumb mistake.
    yes, popularity is not the only way to look at balance(otherwise ullr would be nerfed more a long time ago). but sol wasnt only overperfoming in pro league.

agni isnt top mage lol.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 387
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    Except that she doesn't need buffs. She was nerfed for a reason so why would she need a buff?
    dude, i didn't mean she needs buff right now. but there is mid season patch, that will change a lot of things, not to mention season 5 isn't last season of Smite. but if you look how they change Sol is past, they not going to buff her even if she need it in future...

how do Hi-Rez balance gods? buff - nerf - buff - nerf - buff - nerf

and how do they balance Sol? nerf - nerf - nerf - nerf - nerf - nerf

it's not like they tone down something about her, that was too strong, and make better something about her, that was too bad. they literaly constantly tone down everything in her kit from season to season without any step back. i know meta geting changes every season, but do you realy think she can be OP in every next season, regardless she was fine after last nerfs?

Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    "Pros don't know much about the game."

-Every arena main on this forum.
    and if im wrong, how they didn't notice, that basic attack penalty wasn't removed? they notice it only after fatalis removing... just like any other players.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    dude, i didn't mean she needs buff right now. but there is mid season patch, that will change a lot of things, not to mention season 5 isn't last season of Smite. but if you look how they change Sol is past, they not going to buff her even if she need it in future...

how do Hi-Rez balance gods? buff - nerf - buff - nerf - buff - nerf

and how do they balance Sol? nerf - nerf - nerf - nerf - nerf - nerf

it's not like they tone down something about her, that was too strong, and make better something about her, that was too bad. they literaly constantly tone down everything in her kit from season to season without any step back. i know meta geting changes every season, but do you realy think she can be OP in every next season, regardless she was fine after last nerfs?
    First of all, you said yourself on another thread that they did buff her: In fact they have buffed her 1, 3 and ult. And despite only nerfing as you claim, she still remains top pick. So I don't know, maybe she was little bit overtuned on release and they bring her down slowly instead of cutting down the numbers at once.

and if im wrong, how they didn't notice, that basic attack penalty wasn't removed? they notice it only after fatalis removing... just like any other players.
    That is extremely minor thing that doesn't affect your picks in the least.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 387
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    First of all, you said yourself on another thread that they did buff her: In fact they have buffed her 1, 3 and ult
    first of all, they didn't buff her 1, ever. if you mean her selfheal changed from 5%-25% to 25% at every rank, it wasn't a buff, it was just a tweak, like they change some abilities cooldowns progression. or some gods getting basic attack progression changes, like Isis got one...

secondly, and where exactly they buffed her 3? oh, you mean speed buff changed from 30% to 40%? and after they removed fatalis effect from this ability you call this thing a buff? no comments.

basicaly, the only real buff was ult buff. that buff wasn't made after a huge nerf for same ability...

And despite only nerfing as you claim, she still remains top pick.
    i don't trying to say she is weak or something. but after those 2+ years of seing them nerfing her over and over, i hardly doubt they ever know what changes she needs...

So I don't know, maybe she was little bit overtuned on release and they bring her down slowly instead of cutting down the numbers at once.
    bring her down slowly? lolwhat? so, completely removing some effects and mechanics from her kit means "slowly" for you? no comments...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Achievements:
    first of all, they didn't buff her 1, ever. if you mean her selfheal changed from 5%-25% to 25% at every rank, it wasn't a buff, it was just a tweak, like they change some abilities cooldowns progression. or some gods getting basic attack progression changes, like Isis got one...

secondly, and where exactly they buffed her 3? oh, you mean speed buff changed from 30% to 40%? and after they removed fatalis effect from this ability you call this thing a buff? no comments.

basicaly, the only real buff was ult buff. that buff wasn't made after a huge nerf for same ability...
    Changing her 1 from scaling 5-25% to 25% at rank 1 is a huge buff. You rank her 2 first anyway so now you will have that 25% heal without needing to put more than one point to her 1.

i don't trying to say she is weak or something. but after those 2+ years of seing them nerfing her over and over, i hardly doubt they ever know what changes she needs...

If she's not weak, then why you complaining?

bring her down slowly? lolwhat? so, completely removing some effects and mechanics from her kit means "slowly" for you? no comments...
    Yes, I mean that they didn't cut her from release state to where she is now in one patch. Also, they removed fatalis effect from everyones kit (except Cabras 1). So 10% more MS is a buff.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class

Yes, I mean that they didn't cut her from release state to where she is now in one patch. Also, they removed fatalis effect from everyones kit (except Cabras 1). So 10% more MS is a buff.
    Incorrect, Osiris has it and Da Ji. Surprisingly, Loki doesn't have it on his 3 even though Da Ji does on her 1....