Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Inner Demon | 5.6 PC Update Notes

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,214
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    What is the point of Nu wa ult when terra ult does everything 10x better?
    Cant they just delete Nu wa and admit she is the worst god in the game atm and have ever been
    Is there a mage that you are not salting about?

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,088
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Sol got another nerf, why im not suprised...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    Well, you shouldn't be, she's been one of the top picks in SPL for a while. And her passive was bloated, you can't deny it (I mean, you probably can deny it). It just gets toned down a bit. It's still great passive.
    Last edited by Outso187; 04-11-2018 at 12:34 PM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    Well, you shouldn't be, she's been one of the top picks in SPL for a while. And her passive *was* bloated, you can't deny it (I mean, *you* probably can deny it). It just gets toned down a bit. It's still great passive.
    her passive got nerfs before. basicaly it get cut by half atm compared to its release stat.

and their arguments sound very dumb. "she getting online faster, than other ADC's", looks like they forgot a fact, that her late game is far worse, than any hunter late game... like nearly every hunter have some hard cc to make it easier to land their aa. and their aa damage is higher anyway, not to mention a fact, that hunters have acces to crits. same with Chronos and Freya, they both hit harder with aa, they both have hard cc for their aa to land easier, Chronos also deals more damage with abilities, except ult.
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 04-11-2018 at 12:11 PM.
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    my YouTube channel

Achievements:
    her passive got nerfs before. basicaly it get cut by half atm compared to its release stat.

and their arguments sound very dumb. "she getting online faster, than other ADC's", looks like they forgot a fact, that her late game is far worse, than any hunter late game... like nearly every hunter have some hard cc to make it easier to land their aa. and their aa damage is higher anyway, not to mention a fact, that hunters have acces to crits. same with Chronos and Freya, they both hit harder with aa, they both have hard cc for their aa to land easier, Chronos also deals more damage with abilities, except ult.
    Chronos and Freya are irrelevant before late game. Crit sucks ass as it is. Even with the slight Thorns nerf. And Sol is maybe the best structure killer in the game. And she does it way earlier than any other adc.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Just tried one round of that new adventure.
    Tab/scoreboard option never worked. Same thing for the other team members. Unsure if this occurs in other modes as well. One guy started being toxic because another and myself occasionally typed short words about this bug. Things just went downhill from there.

No scoreboard means I can't mute people, either. As we surrendered basically the toxic guy was telling everyone to report me, and so on. I couldn't report him since the game lost connection like 2 mins into the match and had me re-login afterwards, which skips the post-match lobby entirely.

-shakes head- Getting reported more often lately due to these idiotic players being butthurt over the smallest things. Still relatively minor so I doubt it's anything serious, but it is getting rather tiresome.

Luckily they seem to have experienced the same disconnect issue, as I haven't been reported upon re-login. Good. It'd have been rediculous if I were. Still wish I could have reported them for toxicity.

Very unpleasant experience, and does not encourage me to play any further until these stupid bugs are fixed.

Long story short: Please fix the scoreboard/muting asap.
    Last edited by Blancmark; 04-11-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Achievements:
    That was just a problem on server, happened to me while i was in conq match. Everything worked normally afterwards.

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 1,301
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Sucks when your only god is a constant top tier character doesn't it.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Tried new Terra twice, thinking her Monolith is bugged.
    When smashed, it seems to 50/50 Root or Slow, not Root 100%. Noticed in both vs AI Arena and Normal PvP Arena.
    Still out on Ult, need more time and better teams to see effects. Can say it encourages her to be in the middle of teamfights to try and get max targets in the AoE centered on her.
    People noticed Monolith description bugged, says it Slows no mention of Root.

New bundle not in patch notes, last bundle listed.

Epic Bundle - 400 Gems
    Artemis + Primal Huntress skin (maybe giving up on free Twitter Artemis?)
    Bellona + Torment skin
    Kukulkan + Kuku skin
    Baron Frostchild skin
    Scarlet Dangerfield skin

Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    Ignores Ullr because he underpreforms everywhere despite being a 100% P/B in SPL. Bullshit that Thoth is in the exact same spot he is yet mister T5 can't get a real nerf.
    Ullr not 100% P/B in SPL, high % yes but he has been skipped a few matches lately.
    Actually Hachiman just as popular, Jing Wei is starting to show at times.
    Then there are those using Magical ADCs, usually Sol with some Nu Wa and Chronos.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    What is the point of Nu wa ult when terra ult does everything 10x better?
    Cant they just delete Nu wa and admit she is the worst god in the game atm and have ever been
    Nu Wa Ult is global, Terr's new Ult is AoE around her no longer global.
    Nu Wa also gains vision of enemies all over map if you are on voice comms with team.

Sol is picked more often than Chronos or Freya.
    Top ADCs for League picks/bans are Ullr, Hachiman, Nu Wa and Sol. says something when half the ADC picks are magical.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    Chronos and Freya are irrelevant before late game. Crit sucks ass as it is. Even with the slight Thorns nerf. And Sol is maybe the best structure killer in the game. And she does it way earlier than any other adc.
    all of this doesn't matter once enemy ADC hit late game. after this she can't do the shit against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    Sucks when your only god is a constant top tier character doesn't it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Sol is picked more often than Chronos or Freya.
    Top ADCs for League picks/bans are Ullr, Hachiman, Nu Wa and Sol. says something when half the ADC picks are magical.
    i wonder how long Hi-rez needs to learn THEIR OWN GAME to understand simple thing: popularity =/= strenght
    my YouTube channel