Thread: Scylla nerf

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Dahakann's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 255
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Scylla nerf

Can Scylla get nerf please? She's constantly receiving buffs and she's really broken. Seriously,just because she doesn't have a big win rate doesn't mean she needs to be buffed up in damage.Damage is the least of her problems.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Lyralis i summon thee

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 596
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Scylla is pretty shit in Diamond+ games just sayin
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Chosen NefariousFusion's Avatar
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 677
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    Lyralis i summon thee
    She won't be able to reply for a while, I'm here in her name.

Scylla got hit really hard with the massive changes the mages got at the beginning of S5, expecially the change of Tahuti.
    She wasn't doing that great already for the whole duration of S4, as the very snowbally/tanky meta didn't favor her at all.
    For many it was just a matter of time for her to receive a buff, expecially after the massive itemization overhaul the whole class received.
    I can be a guardian angel

or a rampaging demon

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    To be honest, Scylla is my Main mage.

She hits hard.. But not harder than season 4; To me, I fell like she had only a nerf overall when she lost thauthi , even with the recent buff to her..

Her early game is so shitty, her combo hits hard but his 1 is hard to land due to the slow travel the dogs have..

She cause a lot of damage and control with her combo from level 13+ due to her 1 and 2 at max rank; But that combo is not hard to avoid too.

Her ult is awesome, but during that time you are a big-yellow-glowing-screaming"imma monster!"-thing that cripples herself to bite someone ; you can be focused really hard during that tme, even if you re CC immune , you re not immune to damage.

Even at lategame, full build, lvl 20, I can't one shot a neith 100% hp , with a 1-2 combo, and she was squiscy, No defensive item, no hp item ( to be fair I had 1, mantle of discord) but still I was 22-3 in that game, I was fed, but Scylla cannot survive if you don't build hp and defense to her, but in that way, you can't one shot a squiscy too..

I was not so much surprised by that to happen, actually, I quite choose that way, I was building 40% cdr too, defense and warlock, so , I wanted to do the more constant damage I could, and at the same time not die in a blink of an eye.

Anyways, Scylla has too much problem in the early game, she can't clear that great super early game.. Hi-rez should buff that aspect of her, not her lategame, or should bring Thauti to 200 power , to give her an advantege in the late game.. But I think that won't happen.
    Equità, Equilibrio e Giustizia, prima di qualsiasi altra cosa.

"Non sono le nostre capacità che dimostrano chi siamo davvero, sono le nostre scelte."
    - Cit. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Silente / Dumbledore

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Her crush is honestly the one thing I don't like about her the late game power she can deal on that ability hurts have played many games with, as ,and against Scylla and the one thing that was consistent in all the games is that her crush dealt well over 1200 damage and her ult for 1400 dmage ,but thats an ult I can deal with it makes her large silenced and roots herself ,but the crush ability is really just too much to deal with. Decrease it's scailing and increase the base damage it has. Gives her better early game clear and less of an insane late game dmagae it has.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahakann View Post
    Can Scylla get nerf please? She's constantly receiving buffs and she's really broken. Seriously,just because she doesn't have a big win rate doesn't mean she needs to be buffed up in damage.Damage is the least of her problems.
    so u had few matchs with relatively good scylla players , and because of your ignorance they got fed and destroyed u and your team , now u are angry and what to nerf monster of sea....
    ok i will teach u how to deal with scyllas .. poke them don't let them free farm ... annoy them , try to out rotate and out clear even if u taking free dmge , don't let them combo u ... try to 2 step juke root ... and avoid his huge aoe .. don't hug each other in team fights ( after his 2 is maxed ... usually at lvl 13 ) ...and finally focus her as a team early mid and in fucking late game , separate her from his teammates and assassinate , if u don't know how to do that than , why u even playing this game

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingasce13 View Post
    Her crush is honestly the one thing I don't like about her the late game power she can deal on that ability hurts have played many games with, as ,and against Scylla and the one thing that was consistent in all the games is that her crush dealt well over 1200 damage and her ult for 1400 dmage ,but thats an ult I can deal with it makes her large silenced and roots herself ,but the crush ability is really just too much to deal with. Decrease it's scailing and increase the base damage it has. Gives her better early game clear and less of an insane late game dmagae it has.
    ow cmn , her late game have to be strong if its so freaking easy to punish her in early game