Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Qin's sai and Executioner. what's the difference?

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord__Hazanko View Post
    Do these combo with Erlang Shen?
    qins is my go to dmg item in erlang as he benefits from atk spd. I'm not sure if his puppers applys a scaled down qins effect. do note that either of these will be good on hun for his offensive item choice. except if a hunter already has exe don't pick it up it does not stack. if no one is building a shit ton of hp consider hastened katana for sticking power. also on erlang shoguns is my go to magic prot item. and for lulz I usually throw in a witchblade for HP n more atk spd. midgardian for physical and ur giving the finger to any AA god.

as for the original post I believe qins is jlan additional dmg proc n the proc dmg I believe don't quote me is %hp then that number is added to as an addition atk before their prot id calculated against that dmg before it is applied. sooo if u would build both after 3 hits not only are u hitting more on the basic atk the qins proc is also hitting for additional dmg because there is less armor the to mitigate it.

Junior Member Cupidhead SilverSoul99's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Razrtongue View Post
    they are both items that are built off of the same tree. they are both damage-based items. I get it that executioner has protection reduction, which allows everyone to benefit from it. but what is the real difference betweent the two items? I mean, why should I take one over the other and vice versa? what kind of god should take which?
    I'm pretty sure everyone has answered your question by now. However, I'll still give my simple input and that's that executions axe effects and shreds heavy armor with each basic attack and help deal with people heavy armor like maybe a Bellona with W.Blessing, G.Shield and BoV. While Quin's is for people with massive amounts of health and is more of a health shred so if you are fighting Zhong Kui to maybe Hel in solo and you know these two are gonna build healthy you get that. BTW building healthy is like having double health items and having a build like... W.Blessing, Gaia's, Shoes, Mystical Mail, Bulwork, Frost Bound and than like Hide of the Urchin. so you know a lot of health... Hopefully everyone explains this way better than I and I'm pretty sure they have but that's basically the difference they are situational items to shred tanks who build a certain way.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 485
    Achievements:
    executioner can be exchanged for the crusher
    qin sais cant be exchanged so the % is unique

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 564
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    executioner can be exchanged for the crusher
    No they are totally different.

Keep in mind that exec also helps your other physical in team deal more dmg to the target. If you hit a tank with 3+ shots with exec the dmg from your assassin and warrior can be enough to kill them.
    Rocking the boat

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 485
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    No they are totally different.

Keep in mind that exec also helps your other physical in team deal more dmg to the target. If you hit a tank with 3+ shots with exec the dmg from your assassin and warrior can be enough to kill them.
    yes but yes , "same same but diffeLent" , same pen same ias same dmg , one is more skill bonus the other is more normal attack bonus for team but sincerely you can exchange it and as yourself you will make the same direct dmg

lets say if you play hachiman (not mage at all) executioner fits better _ and if you play muzen the crusher is more suitable [add mage blessing and you make more poison with bonus than with skills ] it is also greatly apreciable for team i garantee you ,)

the TOTALLY different is perhaps exessive in my opinion

regards ,)

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    yes but yes , "same same but diffeLent" , same pen
    Executioner is 36% physical protection reduction.

Crusher is 15 flat pen.

They're totally different.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 564
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    One is an ability modifier that is totally selfish, great for ability hunters that build high power and maybe cdr. Great vs their squish, nice aoe dmg boost.

The other is a modifier that helps all team with phys deal dmg, even your own abilities if you stack it upp first. Great for their tanks, single target dmg boost.

Now the question is whether you play a hunter that might auto attack a bit before using skills or not, if you have a team that needs the exec or if you just need more aoe ability dmg. AMC as example likes applying his skills first then go in and finish with autos so crusher sure. Even so exec stacks more shred for crusher as well.

The alternative for exec is titans and ho yi can play like that. Hydra, Jotuns, Crusher, Bloodforge, Crits, Titans etc. NO need for many hits just big hits.

They are for totally different things :P
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 08-21-2018 at 09:46 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Achievements:
    the biggest issue here is that abilty based builds on hunters makes ur AA dmg pretty much hot garbage. soo instead of just chunking down ppl with straight up AA's your doing abilty dmg and screwin ur DPS output, since most abilities even with max cdr would be up at most every 5-8 seconds for 400-700 dmg . where as ur AA's are doing at least this much dmg, maybe more with crit every .5 seconds with 2.0 atk spd. so do the math granted no one can land all of their auto's.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by breakmyfutoffinu View Post
    the biggest issue here is that abilty based builds on hunters makes ur AA dmg pretty much hot garbage.
    Though, it's easy to build decent basics in an ability build. Since, an ability build wants Power and Pen... Throw on a Qin's (Which wants Pen) and a Crusher and you get yourself a bit of AS too.

Not as good at raw god damage as a basic attack crit build, BUT you get a stronger early game (Thanks to abilities coming online faster than basic attacks) and you're better at taking structures (Since you can't crit buildings, but stacking power and pen does affect buildings).

If you really want to be next level, you can even still pick up Executioner and just try and land the 3 basics to fully stack it before you drop your abilities... (Against tanks at least... Squishies pretty much don't care about Exe and the flat pen you'll have from Jotunn's + Crusher is enough to be doing near true damage to them...)
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Achievements:
    yes but... correct me if I'm wrong but exe pen does not count towards structure it's enemy gods only.

crusher is better the jotuns imo* it at least comes with atk spd on it.