Thread: 2nd and 3rd Birthday Bundles have been changed.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,292
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender

2nd and 3rd Birthday Bundles have been changed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comme...thday_bundles/

Hey everyone,

While we had always intended to price the Birthday Bundles at 900 Gems, there was a lack of communication from us. This caused confusion based on the discounts we made available for the first bundle. We know that everyone likes a good deal -- and we want this to be a time of celebrating our community and your contributions to SMITE.

We have decided to go ahead and make each of the 3 Birthday Bundles 675 Gems during the first patch cycle that they are available (after which time they will go back up to 900 Gems). For players that bought the new Birthday Bundle at 900 Gems, we are refunding 250 Gems (such that you actually paid 650 Gems for the bundle).

Thanks everyone for your support of SMITE.

- SMITE Dev Team
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,292
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    One thing to take from this boys and furs is not to let Hirez get away with poor communication.

If they screw up, call them out on it, be vocal, don't let them just push off their mistakes like its nothing. We are in Season V, they have had plenty of patches of experience over the years to avoid lack of communication such as this. Especially when it involves your own money, don't sit idle and let them rip you off.
    Last edited by Goobis; 03-28-2018 at 10:40 AM.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    One thing to take from this boys and furs is not to let Hirez get away with poor communication.

If they screw up, call them out on it, be vocal, don't let them just push off their mistakes like its nothing. We are in Season V, they have had plenty of patches of experience over the years to avoid lack of communication such as this. Especially when it involves your own money, don't sit idle and let them rip you off.
    true
    its good that they now decided to give us the discount or refunds atleast they accepted their mistake and fixed it good on them
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,798
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    They didn't bother to post that update in this forum. There's a certain--I don't know--to be found in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    [...] get away with poor communication.
    It's just a matter of time to the next one. Vagueness is the norm.

People ask "Until when do these bundles last? Why is his voice pack discounted and this not? Are those gold keys still usable? When does the event end? How long? How much? When What Why?"

I don't know, because they... orange part...

Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    They knew that the community would assume that the other bundles would follow the same discount. No one is that unaware to not see that coming. It's bad practice, but not a scam. And add the fact that they don't tend to timely and clearly communicate information with events.

I'm glad that I don't bother with these kind of bundles.
    Either Achilles is a new god and thus they didn't want to discount it, but also didn't care to communicate that.... figures... or they messed up again... idem.
    No clue, they didn't communicate it and neither is it stated in their announcement on Twitter...
    Those are the kinds of things that HiRez rarely, if at all, timely and clearly communicates, so...
    Yeah, HiRez is never inclined to timely and clearly communicate end dates, if at all...
    HiRez conveniently never clearly and timely communicates end dates.

There was supposed to be a total of five bundles, if what they said (casually in passing very late in the Adventures) holds true of course... So maybe patch 4.25? Maybe not? Who knows what's the final date for that...? In their typical fashion.
    Sometimes I can answer people's question (and link to the source), sometimes my post history gets riddled with that.

Quote Originally Posted by HiRez
    [...] lack of communication from us.

Again.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    There's only one thing to be said when HR somehow manages to fuck up the unfuckupable yet again: "Life, uh, finds a way."
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    hmm. I actually figured they would throw it on sale later and then laugh at everyone. I also figured they would "roll back" the discount initially so that it was less of a shock rather than removing it completely. lol they did neither and now they are restoring the full discount.

Im guessing they didn't sell enough. Content is unlimited after they make it, but worthless if its not exposed.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Perplexual's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 640
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    https://www.smitegame.com/news/smite...e-update-notes
    Explain how you people thought all bundles would be patch says 1st bundle is 25% off for the time of this patch normally 900 gems never said they would all be. Hell i knew that and have been planning on getting 1800 gems needed.
    You got lucky they decided to put the others on sale cause you people cannot read
    I state what i want to see. I could give two rats @ss what strangers on the net think. If i want your advice or opinion i'll ask or beat it out of you. I play to win.