Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: its been 2 years almost, re work loki

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesstaco View Post
    Loki is an embarrassment to mobas..... he takes no skill and just ruins casuals as he easily kills everyone in half a second, yet he sucks in competitive because he cant help in team fights whatsoever
    yes loki needs rework .. but not because he can one shot , there are lot of gods who can do same ... but u all complaining about loki .. cause u can't read the player who plays loki .. kiting loki is not that hard ... fact u keep posting same over and over , just means u don't understand
    how to play against assassin with stealth and effective split push ... and why u think loki doesn't require "skills" , anyone can kill one person just jumping on him and killing with swing into 3 ... but dealing decent damage in team fights and skirmish
    , surviving and helping team , does require skills from player ... and loki have mechanics , that u have to know and use to play him in certain level ..
    he is there to just piss people off and nothing else and everyone and their mother has said it and he still hasnt been reworked. Instead we just keep getting items nerfed and taken away with nothing too cool to take their place...come on hirez what are you doing?
    no u know what u are the one who pisses me off , because i know how to shut down loki and counter him , but i have no idea how to shut u up

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 351
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Loki's not the only noob killer.
    You can kill a noob with a lot of gods if not all of them.
    You can bait any noob in melee range with RA and destroy him, or shackle and fry him to death with Ares, or burst his face with chaac.
    Loki's problem is not that he kills noobs, it's that noobs can kill with it.
    Loki also demands little effort to kill average+ players in random matches if said player's team is not coordinated.
    Loki is no more a noob killer than anyone else, he's just a noob char that appeals to the 12 years old edgelord.
    Please Bring Domination Back !

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 2,525
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullren View Post
    Loki's not the only noob killer.
    You can kill a noob with a lot of gods if not all of them.
    You can bait any noob in melee range with RA and destroy him, or shackle and fry him to death with Ares, or burst his face with chaac.
    Loki's problem is not that he kills noobs, it's that noobs can kill with it.
    Loki also demands little effort to kill average+ players in random matches if said player's team is not coordinated.
    Loki is no more a noob killer than anyone else, he's just a noob char that appeals to the 12 years old edgelord.
    That, and he's a terrible god.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Loki should just be deleted from this game. I know people who checked smite out and got destroyed by a Loki and said that's it and never played again.

And every time I see one on my team I know the only real help you will get is when they pop in and poach kills from their teammates, then vanish and go hide......

For new people going into arena Loki kills the game for them. The only people who defend Loki are those who use him as a crutch to feel like they are actually good at this game. But most loki's when playing against somebody who knows him just run....in fact when facing him I spend more time looking at his back as he runs for cover....

Do us all a favor and just delete this awful character from this game.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 2,525
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysonsp View Post
    Loki should just be deleted from this game. I know people who checked smite out and got destroyed by a Loki and said that's it and never played again.

And every time I see one on my team I know the only real help you will get is when they pop in and poach kills from their teammates, then vanish and go hide......

For new people going into arena Loki kills the game for them. The only people who defend Loki are those who use him as a crutch to feel like they are actually good at this game. But most loki's when playing against somebody who knows him just run....in fact when facing him I spend more time looking at his back as he runs for cover....

Do us all a favor and just delete this awful character from this game.
    Removing content instead of fixing what's wrong with it is never the answer.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    I would really really like it if Hi rez would make it so Loki's 3 didnt reset his attack chain. When they made his 3 work the way it does now, a lot of people didnt notice, but, it completely destroyed the skill involved in playing him.