Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: its been 2 years almost, re work loki

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Spesstaco's Avatar
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

its been 2 years almost, re work loki

Loki is an embarrassment to mobas..... he takes no skill and just ruins casuals as he easily kills everyone in half a second, yet he sucks in competitive because he cant help in team fights whatsoever

he is there to just piss people off and nothing else and everyone and their mother has said it and he still hasnt been reworked. Instead we just keep getting items nerfed and taken away with nothing too cool to take their place...come on hirez what are you doing?

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    still loki is one of the most famous character in smite, he brings new player's attention, I believe, to try Smite for the first time, and help Arena newbies to stick to one easy god (loki) and keep having fun bringing to other nothing less than harassments ;

I always believed he needs a complete rework (not graphic, he's awesome in that regard imo) but Hi-rez won't do that, Im afraid, for the said reason..
    Equità, Equilibrio e Giustizia, prima di qualsiasi altra cosa.

"Non sono le nostre capacità che dimostrano chi siamo davvero, sono le nostre scelte."
    - Cit. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Silente / Dumbledore

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMasterz92 View Post
    still loki is one of the most famous character in smite, he brings new player's attention
    Not in a good way, coz never a day goes by here on the forums where there isn't a "nerf loki plz" thread being made

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    Not in a good way, coz never a day goes by here on the forums where there isn't a "nerf loki plz" thread being made
    probabily not in a good way, but the effect is what matter, for Hi-rez : bring new player in the game ; a lot, Im sure, came in Smite just to try that Loki ; then suffer from him being the perfect noob-killer in the game; then complain in the forum; then they have 3 ways :
    -quit the game ;
    -join the loki way (that I really disrespect) ;
    -keep playing trying to counter that mf XD

2 point out of 3 are in the Hi-rez side, so , until loki will be a powerhouse in Conquest, he will never be nerfed or changed or reworked XD

Do not get me wrong: i will be the first one to tell Hi-rez to eliminate loki from the game, I personally do not need him lol

"Non sono le nostre capacità che dimostrano chi siamo davvero, sono le nostre scelte."

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    The greatest comedy / tragedy I ever saw in my half a year playing this game that puts Shakespeare to shame happened in EU Minors today involving Loki.....

.....as an ADC.

That match should get its own video titled, "Why Loki sucks."

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    the big issue here is that Loki falls into a weird gray area.

He is one of the few Gods who aren't good but somehow do amazing.

Reworking him could shift that into either direction and Hi-Rez doesn't want that.

As it sits he is in a decent place right now, so if he gets a rework, it is even further off than you think it probably should be.
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GameVeteranAzure View Post
    the big issue here is that Loki falls into a weird gray area.

He is one of the few Gods who aren't good but somehow do amazing.

Reworking him could shift that into either direction and Hi-Rez doesn't want that.

As it sits he is in a decent place right now, so if he gets a rework, it is even further off than you think it probably should be.
    I don't mind if he gets deleted from smite, lol.. XD

About his kit I can't understand why his invisibility is not brackble by any damage as it is actually for all other invisibilities in the game.. :/

To me, it's seems like a "forgetfulness" from Hi-rez, so he's not completly usless XD
    in that case, is a tricky move that I personally do not like from them.. but ok, I'll keep rekt all loki on my way either way XD

forgetfulness

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 799
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMasterz92 View Post
    still loki is one of the most famous character in smite, he brings new player's attention, I believe, to try Smite for the first time, and help Arena newbies to stick to one easy god (loki) and keep having fun bringing to other nothing less than harassments ;

I always believed he needs a complete rework (not graphic, he's awesome in that regard imo) but Hi-rez won't do that, Im afraid, for the said reason..
    that is meme though. Arena newbs go to Ares or some aoe god and after a few games most people with brain cells figure out Loki or ditch him when he fails to produce results.

Achievements:
    in my personal experience in arena , I found one guy playing loki that is absurd with him. He cannot be killed even if you are a team, he seems like to cheating, I can assure. He was so strong so quick, more than every other loki I saw and I rekt in my arena-life that we thought he must cheating.

TL;DR
    One day I think I caught this guy (always against me ) that maybe was cheating for real, I have a video about that, I can't show that because it reports his name IGN and I do no want to make this info public, but in the video he shows to be "immune" on basic attack recived for NO REASON (trust me, we check out their builds, their abilities, their passive, their relics, of the other team) , the both loki and aphrodite in that team (in the same party oh that's only a coincidence!) XD

The whole point is : if he was cheating, no respect, he deserves to lost everything he has in smite and maybe not only there. If that guy wasn't cheating , he was incredible, all the game closed with a 14 - 3 KD on avarage..

However, more serious things : loki isn't playble in conquest in a good level. He doesn't need a buff, he's ALREADY buffed, his stealth is unbreackable by damage and some CC for NO GOOD REASON, his ult is a teleport, CC immune with a stun of 1sec, or a good escape tool if you want; his decoy is impossible to eliminate and deny farm for him (except if you're Ymir with his wall, or freya with her banish) ;
    he needs a rework in his abilities, because even with that unreasonable bloated kit he cannot perform well in any scenario (except in a 1v1 with a mage-hunter with no defence and no HP item and no aegis or beads. )

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 496
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Loki sucks in conquest, has always sucked in conquest, and will always suck in conquest. He will stay as he is. He is useless if you play as a team. He might pick off one but then he's done, he has nothing left for teamfight. So it's essentially 4v5, 4v4 if he gets that kill.