Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: #DisappointedHiRez

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points

#DisappointedHiRez

So you implement the level up-rewards and half the shit is claimed and it looks like someone has hacked my account and claiming items don't work half the time like I'm clicking one item up or something.

Then I proceed to go to the birthday event page to find out that the second one isn't on sale... Despite the first one being on a "limited time Sale" E.G. the entirety it was out and it being more expensive than the previous event...

Not only that one of the things you're giving me is "currency" you don't even have the decency to tell me if it's Favor, FP, or Gems. Though I assume it's FP or Favor which both are worthless, as if to slap me in the face for even bothering to buy the package.

Almost like you know it isn't worth 900 gems, the same amount of gems you base entire game modes on consistently throughout the year...

"Hey here's some free currency that isn't worth anything to you in comparison if you're actually going to spend 900 gems on this rip off of a deal. But hey it's our birthday~"

Thought that mixer deal $$$$ would've satiated your needs for at least a week $$$$.

#DisappointedHiRez #Greed

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    its their birthday they want gifts "OUR MONEY" jokes aside

i dont like what they did to the level up rewards either half of the shit i cant claim and they removed the patch discount for birthday packs for idk what reason was really hoping to get that nemesis skin and i was only getting the skin cuz of the nemesis skin in pack but now i wont cuz that skin however good it maybe is not worth 900 gems and im not interested in that ugly ass AMC skin if they let us pick any 2 skins from 3 packs for 900 gems i still might get the pack but for now i wont you aint getting my money this time hirez

oh and the birthday currency is event currency you can use to buy an awesome chest from the birthday tab but meh so disappointed i wont be getting the nemesis skin
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    welp they gave us our discount
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    welp they gave us our discount
    Already spent my gems so it's the same for me regardless.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    They gave a bonus 25 gems + refund to anyone who already bought it.

Don't be so petty.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    They gave a bonus 25 gems + refund to anyone who already bought it.

Don't be so petty.
    I already spent my gems on something else.

Being petty is replying to this thread and telling someone else to not be petty.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Well then don't complain, they didn't even need to add the sale, they were in the right, sure they weren't explicitly clear about it but they never said any bundle besides the first would be on sale.

So this is generous of them and not only reimbursing those who still bought it at 900 but rewarding them for their loyalty with 25 extra gems returned.

I see no reason to complain.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    I was confused why I got a 250 gem refund. Turns out that's for the birthday bundle, since I paid the full 900 gems, bringing it back to the promised 650 gems. Fine with me.

I already spent my gems on something else.
    That was your own choice. You could've waited with spending gems until they fixed it, instead of hastily purchasing something else in your disappointment/rage. Get upset at HiRez or other people here if you want, but that part was your own decision.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BojangIes's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post

Check the smite reddit if you don’t already. Anytime people raise a big fuss about something, hirez usually does something about it. There was a good chance they were gonna discount the bundles based on how many people were complaining about it.

I don’t even know if we would’ve gotten the level-up rewards had so many people not been upset over it
    Last edited by BojangIes; 03-29-2018 at 03:20 AM.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Well then don't complain, they didn't even need to add the sale, they were in the right, sure they weren't explicitly clear about it but they never said any bundle besides the first would be on sale.

So this is generous of them and not only reimbursing those who still bought it at 900 but rewarding them for their loyalty with 25 extra gems returned.

I see no reason to complain.
    Putting them on the PTS at 675 gems is indirectly saying that they would be on sale when they release. So, in a way, they did say it.

Many of us didn't think they would change it. I could have earned just barely enough gems from logins, but like Zaveana, I didn't think they would discount it after all so I didn't do all my logins.

I bought gems regardless because I'm weak and I really, really like that nemesis skin, but not everyone is as weak as me ;p

I'm not complaining per se, but I understand why someone would. It was nice of them to fix this, but we do need to recognize that there was a lack of communication. People had posted asking about it, and they ignored it.