Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: League Week 1 God Picks and Bans Spreadsheet

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Updated with EU results from today.

Nu Wa ADC is real.

Some people not playing keep complaining about Terra yet she keeps making appearances in picks and bans.

I am more surprised by Ra keep showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Rip only a single Scylla pick.

Which game was it, I wanna watch.
    Second game between SSG and Trifecta, NA SPL Week 1, Day 2. Might have to watch much of the Mixer replay as that match was near the end.
    Last edited by Wildstreak; 03-29-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Exclamation

OK missed yesterday but sheet is now updated with yesterday's NA SPL and today's EU SML matches.

NA SPL had nothing strange about it.

Today had 2 matches with surprising choices.

Papis vs Burrito Game 2, Morrigan ADC, Apollo Mid, Serquet Support.

Then came the last match that threw ALL of chat into laughter, pity or both for the comedy / tragedy that played out.

Infinity Warriors team comp vs Isengrim Game 2
    Chronos Solo
    He Bo Jungle
    Tyr Mid
    Ravana Support
    Loki ADC

Not sure if IF team was going out in style (they lost first match), trolling and / or making a point to Hi-Rez about Loki. They actually sometimes sacrificed themselves to let Loki ADC farm up to outlevel everyone and he STILL kept dying to Thantos Jungle and a Janus Ult snipe.

Solo Chronos was against Sobek and was actually WINNING the lane.

Achievements:
    Now updated with all Week 2 from EU and NA both SPL and SML.

Number of gods picked overall shrinks from last week.

Achievements:
    Updated with yesterday's and today's SPL matches.

Ignore blank sheets at end, those are there for easy copying for future sheets.

Erlang Shen actually showed once in EU, Xbalanque shows twice in NA.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Poor Jing Wei can't get a win after the first week it seems. I wonder if she will ever be good again since we have gods like Sol who were pretty much meta for most of her life in Smite. I'm hoping we see her more in S5 at some point!

Achievements:
    Would be hard given how so many people say Hunters in general have problems.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 457
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Nice work man, personally I'd like to see winrate next to Gods picked as well. I mean if a god is picked a few times says nothing if it has 0% winrate I could look it up myself so don't feel you need to add this, just saying it would be nice maybe for the next update or so if you find the energy and motivation.
    Rocking the boat

Achievements:
    After some goofs, finally updated EU and NA Pros for all of Week 3. Minors to come today and tomorrow.

Erlang Shen, Sun Wukong, Chiron, Nox, Cernunnos, Xbalanque and Artemis have appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    Nice work man, personally I'd like to see winrate next to Gods picked as well. I mean if a god is picked a few times says nothing if it has 0% winrate I could look it up myself so don't feel you need to add this, just saying it would be nice maybe for the next update or so if you find the energy and motivation.
    I would but a few days I have made goofs on this alone. Usually you can get the information off the Smite Esports Wiki but they seem to be behind on Week 3, the SPLs Picks and Bans there have not been updated since Tuesday's matches. Their Picks and Bans is a good place to see which team comps win and some of the interesting roles people use Gods for such as Solo Chronos, Solo Ne Zha, Jungle Vamana, etc. I could probably do it later, just a few times I already have goofed on this and had to go back and fix things going through the VODs. I can say for certain most of the God variety seems to come from the EU side though NA has made some interesting picks.

Just watching those interesting role and god picks has changed how I play especially since I play outside Conquest so much. I recently came up with what I call Hybrid builds for Camazotz and Arachne combination tanky and offense that actually improved win and K/D in Arena and Assault so far. Both those builds of mine were inspired by League play of Solo Camazotz, Support Amaterasu and Support Fenrir.
    Last edited by Wildstreak; 04-07-2018 at 08:58 AM.

Achievements:
    So far I am certain the following Gods have yet to appear at all in any match:

Guan Yu
    Bacchus
    Skadi
    Anubis
    Ao Kuang
    Ah Puch
    Freya
    Kukulkhan
    Zeus
    Last edited by Wildstreak; 04-07-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    So far I am certain the following Gods have yet to appear at all in any match:

Bastet
    Guan Yu
    Bacchus
    Ah Muzen Cab
    Cupid
    Izanami
    Skadi
    Anubis
    Ao Kuang
    Aphrodite
    Ah Puch
    Freya
    Kukulkhan
    Zeus
    Nate played Izanami week 1. And I believe someone played AMC as well, but I forget who. I think it was week 1 as well.

Also, Jing Wei finally got another win yesterday! It seems like NA is where she gets all her wins. EU gotta break the Jing Wei curse and I bet Nate is going to be the one to do it. He's a god on her!