Thread: something must be done about this.

New Member Cupidhead xJediMindTrcksx's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

something must be done about this.

hi-res, you literally created the ONLY moba game that does not offer a counter to invisible god abilities. how can you justify doing this? loki is the main issue, loki layers will just hide in invisible mode the entire game and only show themselves when their ulti is ready, loki can literally attack from being invisible and then go right back to being invisible 2 secs later, thats not right, how the hell do you expect players to deal with that? to make things worse, loki can and will 1 hit any god with his stun/ulti combo, there is literally nothing you can do to stop it, its pathetic. dont anyone say how loki has low hp because that doesnt matter if he can just 1 hit you before you ever see him, and dont say use sanc or beads because that shit is not a counter to him at all, you will die no matter what item you use. give us some damn wards that will show invisible enemies, is that too much to ask for? I am sick of loki, smite would be so much better with a real EFFECTIVE counter to invisible gods. how much drugs must does one have to take to come up with the idea of not offering a counter to invisible gods, like fk it, who needs balance right? fk balance, that shit is over rated right?all the other mobas in existence must not have any good reason to offer invisible counters right? they just stupid right? why would they even consider balancing their game right? while you at it, just give every single god a perm passive that renders us all invisible for the entire duration of the match, what could go wrong? I am seriously thinking about buying smite only to delete loki.......

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 421
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Pick AMC, Agni, Thanna, Ho yi, they are all quite good to spot him.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    But there are some gods with anti-invisibility features. And there are some "anti-Loki" items as well.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Chiagirl's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Given that we now have quite a few gods with invisibility (loki, izanami, ao kuang, and to an extent nu wa, serquet, and discordia) I think making them be able to be detected by wards or sentry wards at the very least is a good idea. It would also provide a use for wards in modes that don't need them (arena, assault, MOTD) making people more familiar with warding by the time they pick up conquest.
    In game name is MysticMidnight. If somebody could change my forum name to match, that would be great. I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. I usually play nights CST time; message me if you think I'd be a good fit. No trash talkers please.

New Member Cupidhead LongThunder's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    Given that we now have quite a few gods with invisibility (loki, izanami, ao kuang, and to an extent nu wa, serquet, and discordia) I think making them be able to be detected by wards or sentry wards at the very least is a good idea. It would also provide a use for wards in modes that don't need them (arena, assault, MOTD) making people more familiar with warding by the time they pick up conquest.
    Having them be easily countered by spending just a little bit of gold on a ward would pretty much render the invisibility gods useless. I always just use Nox to counter Loki, predicting his movements with her silence isn't too hard. If anything if we must add a way to see invisible gods then have it be like a 3rd elixer that costs 3,000 just like the other 2 so you have to actually sacrifice gold if order to see them, it shouldn't be a feature that is easily obtainable.

Junior Member Cupidhead carlisle4111's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Umm... You can hear his footsteps.. that's how you counter him.