Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Time to Party | 5.5 PC Update Notes

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by loupblanc10kai View Post
    Holy sh*t. New Malice for Serqet and Ne Zha, crazy.

New Midgardian Mail for Chaac combined with Frostbound Hammer?

Hm. Funny that Crusher remains untouched.
    I think Crusher is in a Limbo right now of being really good on like 3 gods but mediocre to everyone else so for the sake of those 3 it'll be left alone for a while.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 720
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Nice adjustments.

Baller skins especially artemis.

Midgardian finally reworked looks good.

Malice well i think op but i like the idea of the passive. Ill be enjoying some crit ravana next patch
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 03-22-2018 at 06:46 AM.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 641
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    MORE exclusives? *Sigh* Enough already!

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 2,671
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamenFrog View Post
    "Hunters have been struggling, especially in the early game."

In what universe?
    In the universe where their items just got nerfed, they get less farm, and assassin/tanks just sit on them and kill them on cooldown.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    Those level up changes though. Punishing the people who play your game. Exactly why I stopped playing Paladins after the recent card change patch hit.
    So they're not allowed to change their game to be more welcoming to new players after a few years?

Really don't get why people here and on reddit are mad about this. The only people who deserve compensation at best are those who reached lvl 30+ within 2 months of this update.

Everyone else got bonuses in terms of playing smite when certain exclusive/limited skins could be earned/bought, which new players won't be able to get.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    I think Crusher is in a Limbo right now of being really good on like 3 gods but mediocre to everyone else so for the sake of those 3 it'll be left alone for a while.
    What?! No. Crusher is almost good on any assassin right now and pretty much a must buy core item making builds boring for them. It's also making AA hunters really bad and making hunters like Ullr even better. It's way over stated with its new amazing passive and needs a serious nerf to it. It's too core on too many gods at the moment. It would be fine if only 1 or 2 gods were buying it, but that's not the case here.

Malice is going to be really good after this patch and I really hope we see a buff to Rage next patch so AA hunters get some crit love too. Though, I can see some AA hunters picking up Malice, just not Rama. Remember it gives the most crit chance at 25% which is really nice for any hunter plus a lot of power. Malice is going to be awesome!

Nice to also see Devo getting a buff after how much better Trans is right now over it. Devo feels awful to build right now in ranked Conquest because you lose lane so hard and it's too slow. The 5 power is actually a pretty big buff for hunters that enjoy Devo like say Rama and Jing Wei. Both Rama and Jing Wei are barely seeing any play right now in both SPL and ranked so that's fine with me! I love me some Jing Bae and I wish they would give her a little buff to help Jing Wei out in this meta since she feels weak right now, but maybe this Devo change and other hunter items will help her out!

Everything else in this patch is good and nothing I dislike. All good buff/nerfs to gods that needed them! Still need to nerf Thoth again and probably Ullr and Nem as well. Maybe also Sol as well since she is crazy good right now like I knew she would be after all the hunter nerfs. She probably won't need one if they buff hunters back up again.
    Last edited by Yuls; 03-22-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 445
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    If they really want to make it friendlier to newcomers, they should stop excessively pumping out those high-item-count and low-roll-chance treasure chests at the minimum.

How are we suppose to convince new people or our friends to actually stay with the game if all the items--that they want--is behind extra-ordinarily high paywalls.

• "Oh hey, that is awesome."
    • *sees exclusive or limited tag*
    • "Nevermind..."

That's not appealing to anyone, not to this extend. It's 93% exclusive or limited in season 4, and this season:

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Sooooo...

30 exclusive
    6 limited
    0 direct purchase

Right Gong?
    Yeah.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheGreat View Post
    Sooooo...

30 exclusive
    6 limited
    0 direct purchase

Right Gong?
    going in right direction for hirez for sure
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    • "Oh hey, that is awesome."
    • *sees exclusive or limited tag*
    • "Nevermind..."
    this is me everytime i see exclusive or limited on a skin there are many skins i like and most of them are limited or exclusive : (
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post

Malice is going to be really good after this patch and I really hope we see a buff to Rage next patch so AA hunters get some crit love too. Though, I can see some AA hunters picking up Malice, just not Rama. Remember it gives the most crit chance at 25% which is really nice for any hunter plus a lot of power. Malice is going to be awesome!
    Well DB also gives 25% don't forget, and Rage gives 40%.
    What do I put here now?