Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Hide "You've Been Reported" Spam?

  1. #1
    Junior Member Cupidhead GetAutoLocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    1
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    3 months registered
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool Hide "You've Been Reported" Spam?

    Anyone know if there's a way to turn off these annoying warning messages that keep popping up about being reported? No exaggeration, I get no less than 20 of these every day from salty scrubs and if there's an option to just not see them i'd definitely like to know where it is.

    Thanks


  2. #2
    Senior Member Honoured Ravensaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    997
    8
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,023
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    11
    Or maybe there is a reason that you get 20 every day and should consider not acting that way if you do not want your account to be banned?

    And that's coming from someone who can rage pretty badly, but even if I consider my act of friendliness slip way too many times into being a ball of hate and fury, somehow I maybe get one notification like this every 5 months. 20 a day?! There is some problem there, buddy...
    What's the matter, afraid of the dark?!

    Mind you give me some chips with that ammount of salt you have?
    Mmmmm... So good!


    Official Kuzenbo cultist, reptile nerd, snake lady lover.

  3. #3
    Trash Doggo Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Trashcan
    Posts
    14,971
    39
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    42
    Unless you are playing Duel, if you are getting these pings constantly, you may want to rethink how you act in the game.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Cupidhead GetAutoLocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    1
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    3 months registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensaurus View Post
    Or maybe there is a reason that you get 20 every day and should consider not acting that way if you do not want your account to be banned?

    And that's coming from someone who can rage pretty badly, but even if I consider my act of friendliness slip way too many times into being a ball of hate and fury, somehow I maybe get one notification like this every 5 months. 20 a day?! There is some problem there, buddy...
    Oh it's no mystery to me at all why i get reported so much.

    I'm pretty much always the highest KD on the team 99% of the time carrying as hard as I can. When i get 2-3 teammates each of which doing abysmally terrible, like 0:7 or worse, if they f7 consistently (basically saying "i require you to stay here and give me charity") at that point i start giving out "ver - vvgn" when they feed.

    It's a shame we live in an era where so many delicate people think that's what "harassment" looks like but nevertheless, still here and still banned after this many years because I don't break "actual rules".

  5. #5
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MotorcycleKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    61
    2
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    4
    When you say you were going to make a thread about us, like you have done for thousand of other players, i never expect you as a cupid head

    Nice confession tho
    Quote Originally Posted by GetAutoLocked View Post
    (basically saying "i require you to stay here and give me charity") at that point i start giving out "ver - vvgn" when they feed.
    When someone on my team feed or play bad i never spam ver or vvgn or criticize them like you

    I forgot to report you after the match, i dont like your attitude of "i make the mistakes but you suck because im prefect"

    IMO they should take action on you NOW, you even say that you get reported no less than 20 times each day

  6. #6
    Senior Member Chosen Slaycrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    1,695
    11
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,035
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    10
    There is an easy way
    Step 1: Dont be a fuckhead
    Step 2: Seriously, DONT BE A FUCKHEAD
    Step 3: Dude, get banned or change your behavior
    When life gives you lemons......complain about the lemons!
    Your Daily Kappacino, Trollbuilder for fun, furry (literally too) and Salt-Injecter
    Greetings, at your service~

  7. #7
    Senior Member Honoured
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    830
    5
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by GetAutoLocked View Post
    It's a shame we live in an era where so many delicate people think that's what "harassment" looks like but nevertheless, still here and still banned after this many years because I don't break "actual rules".
    heh, I only get near that many warnings after I've been drinking, at which point I can only assume I did probably break just about every rule - but even still, less warnings than you.

    I don't believe you're actually interested in hiding them... I think you'd be happier with a badge.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Cupidhead GetAutoLocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    1
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    3 months registered
    Rep Power
    0

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Slaycrol View Post
    There is an easy way
    Step 1: Dont be a fuckhead
    Step 2: Seriously, DONT BE A FUCKHEAD
    Step 3: Dude, get banned or change your behavior
    Player: Slaycrol
    Stats: https://archive.smitegame.com/player...-name=slaycrol
    Overall KD: 3:5
    Prognosis: No Surprise
    Translation: Despite the fact that I'm an actual liability to teams who have me and can't even carry my own weight, I get really, really angry to the point of cursing in all caps when someone points it out lol

    Instead of being hostile, people like you should just say "thanks" and appreciate the charity they're apparently consistently giving you :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizlenut View Post
    heh, I only get near that many warnings after I've been drinking, at which point I can only assume I did probably break just about every rule - but even still, less warnings than you.

    I don't believe you're actually interested in hiding them... I think you'd be happier with a badge.
    Actually that's a great idea! I like the idea of maybe an infant with a pacifier in it's mouth and a "no" circle around it. The caption can be "I'm not a babysitter" or something. If you feed 12 kills in 10 minutes, how about a badge of like, a ham leg or something with a "You are food" caption?

    Regarding the "people make mistakes". Yes, but after 12 consecutive mistakes in a 15 minute period, you really do need consistent and effective humiliation. There are no "participation trophies" in Smite and i very much would like it stay that way.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Honoured
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    830
    5
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by GetAutoLocked View Post
    Regarding the "people make mistakes". Yes, but after 12 consecutive mistakes in a 15 minute period, you really do need consistent and effective humiliation. There are no "participation trophies" in Smite and i very much would like it stay that way.
    But... there are. It gives the losers stuff. Mang.

    and I meant more like a badge that one could wear to show off how many times they have been reported. I suppose someone might want to wear a badge showing how many deaths they have too.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,858
    30
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,798
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Rep Power
    23
    It's always their fault in these posts...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •