Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Hide "You've Been Reported" Spam?

  1. #21
    Senior Member Honoured RamenFrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    No.jpeg
    Posts
    773
    7
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by GetAutoLocked View Post
    Nope. I asked how to turn off the notification. Then uninvited trolls like you came out of the woodwork to interject your little "you're a big meany face" social commentary that I couldn't care less about, because it's irrelevant. Don't care about your agenda. Don't care about your opinion. If you aren't here to provide insight on the simple and easy to read question that is the OP, you are, in fact, a troll and should get back under the bridge where you belong. <3
    Well maybe you should be aware that there isn't an option to disable notifications considering the context of them.

    Edit: Thinking about it, you lacking the awareness on why half the forum's blasting you is, in of itself, proof of your lack of understanding a lot of things apparently. The fact you call reports spam is pretty telling as well. I mean be my guest and call us all trolls, the irony is pretty clear.
    Last edited by RamenFrog; 03-22-2018 at 04:11 AM.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    889
    5
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    0
    big collection of black pots and kettles in OP's kitchen i'm guessing.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

  3. #23
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Walking with Elisa
    Posts
    4,057
    13
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by GetAutoLocked View Post
    Actually i was describing you. Since nobody asked for your opinion, you offered on behalf of the OP and pretty much just showed up here to troll.

    You troll :P
    I'm not the one who made a forum account just to post a thread meant to antagonize every single active forum user.

    Honestly, how ignorant can you be? If you're getting reported so much, there is something wrong with how you treat other people.

    Get some help.
    What do I put here now?

  4. #24
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by GetAutoLocked View Post
    If there's "a problem with this playerbase", it's more likely the snowflakes with over 12,000 posts complaining about other people complaining lol

    People looking for attention who have to stir the drama pot to get it because nothing they say or do is otherwise important enough to be noticed by anyone.

    People who blame other people for why they suck at stuff :P
    Your solution to getting a shitton of report notifications was not to change your behavior, but to see if there was a way to hide them. You didn't bother to think that maybe you're the problem here. The amount of raw stupidity, selfishness, and refusal to learn that had to go into that decision is a perfect example of why this playerbase sucks.

    I'm not complaining that you're complaining. I'm merely pointing out why this is a terrible thread. The fact that literally everyone here is saying that your behavior is the problem when you yourself admit to BM'ing should tip you off to something being wrong here, yet you respond by calling everyone else a troll instead of actually thinking. Ironically, it just makes you look like a troll.

    In short:
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  5. #25
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Walking with Elisa
    Posts
    4,057
    13
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    9
    Nah Kek it just means this entire forums full of trolls and the poor guy is the only normal person here...only normal person in Smite...oh wait.

    If you think everyone who disagrees with you is trolling/wrong, and no one at all agrees with you...maybe YOU'RE WRONG?

    HMM.

    THONKING.
    What do I put here now?

  6. #26
    Junior Member Cupidhead GetAutoLocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    14
    1
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    3 months registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RamenFrog View Post
    Well maybe you should be aware that there isn't an option to disable notifications considering the context of them.

    Edit: Thinking about it, you lacking the awareness on why half the forum's blasting you is, in of itself, proof of your lack of understanding a lot of things apparently. The fact you call reports spam is pretty telling as well. I mean be my guest and call us all trolls, the irony is pretty clear.
    1. I am aware of that now, which was the entire point of the thread; To gain awareness of the existence or nonexistence of something. It's in the OP. Read on occasion instead of just flapping your yap talking trash to strangers on the internet.
    2. Never anywhere said I'm "unaware as to why forum trolls be blasting me". It's overwhelming obvious; You're a troll. It's what you feel you need to do at all points throughout your day.
    3. A notification that happens 20+ times each day is, in fact, spam.
    4. Learn what words like "irony" mean, or don't use them.
    5. Back under the bridge where you belong.

  7. #27
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead OlBloodNGutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    44
    1
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    On a related note, I ran out of toilet paper a week ago so I've been using old T-shirts to wipe my ass and they're really starting to stink the place up. Can someone recommend an air freshener or something that's powerful enough to cover the stench because I'm just all out of options right now guys. Please help.

  8. #28
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Nah Kek it just means this entire forums full of trolls and the poor guy is the only normal person here
    If I'm normal, then I shudder to think what "weird" entails.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBloodNGutz View Post
    On a related note, I ran out of toilet paper a week ago so I've been using old T-shirts to wipe my ass and they're really starting to stink the place up. Can someone recommend an air freshener or something that's powerful enough to cover the stench because I'm just all out of options right now guys. Please help.
    Try Febreze™ brand air freshener! Febreze™ brand air freshener will take care of all the odors in your home! Febreze™! Your friends will all say "What dead body?" Febreze™! Try it today! eachsetsoldseperatelybatteriesnotincludedaskyourpa rentspermissionbeforegoingonline
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 03-22-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  9. #29
    Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    9,993
    33
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    50
    This thread has gone...places? Closing.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •