Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are these Gods still any good?

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    just about every god is good enough to be played if you're experienced with them in one mode or another. Off the top of my head the gods that simply can not play conquest well right now are Bakasura, Kali, Loki, Xbalanque, and Ares. in a skill level mismatch they're still playable but they will underperform in an equal game.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    just about every god is good enough to be played if you're experienced with them in one mode or another. Off the top of my head the gods that simply can not play conquest well right now are Bakasura, Kali, Loki, Xbalanque, and Ares. in a skill level mismatch they're still playable but they will underperform in an equal game.
    I disagree with this, it may be true in a higher skilled equal game but in a very low skilled equal game Loki is pretty good.

My sister and her ex would die constantly just to minions. You are trying to tell me in a game where everyone plays like them, Loki wouldn't perform as good? I think he'd be the best player of the whole bunch, simply because his decoy and invis both let him end minion aggression. And you know he's going to be using that decoy wrong, but it'll still end minion aggression.

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    I disagree with this, it may be true in a higher skilled equal game but in a very low skilled equal game Loki is pretty good.

My sister and her ex would die constantly just to minions. You are trying to tell me in a game where everyone plays like them, Loki wouldn't perform as good? I think he'd be the best player of the whole bunch, simply because his decoy and invis both let him end minion aggression. And you know he's going to be using that decoy wrong, but it'll still end minion aggression.
    Loki has no value at the teamfight stage other than poking towers while his allies die 4v5. in newbie games sure he can pick people off but he has a time limit in which he's useful. At higher level play a Loki is lucky to break even K/D just because he's so single target focused he's gonna get swatted the instant he pops into a team fight
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    Loki has no value at the teamfight stage other than poking towers while his allies die 4v5. in newbie games sure he can pick people off but he has a time limit in which he's useful. At higher level play a Loki is lucky to break even K/D just because he's so single target focused he's gonna get swatted the instant he pops into a team fight
    I agree with that and admitted as much, i just don't agree with him being bad when there is an equal level of skill involved. I've seen some pretty horribly unskilled players.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Bellona and Anhur are fine, Loki's bad, and He Bo is a contender for the most overpowered god right now.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature