Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why is it that surrender needs 4 votes

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Perplexual's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 640
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Why is it that surrender needs 4 votes

So with the drop in players who actually know how to play why does surrender need 4 votes when 3 players out of 5 make the majority. Bad enough you have to wait 10 minutes to vote but needing 4 votes come on.

Other day listening to 3 people in 1 match 1 as a guardian other as warrior and other as assassin all going breastplate and saying mantle was useless and were afraid to go into fights. 2 matches where 2 hunters let tower fall never tried to clear ways as they were on ones who needed oddy bow but never got it.
    Or my favorite idiots going for mana camp who aren't mages while tower needs protecting.

Most matches you can tell by 5 to minutes if you have a chance at winning by seeing what your teammates are doing and how they play. So i'm not sure why 4 votes are needed when 3 votes makes half the group. Why be punished cause 2 idiots and it's usually the ones who are costing you the match who vote no.
    I state what i want to see. I could give two rats @ss what strangers on the net think. If i want your advice or opinion i'll ask or beat it out of you. I play to win.

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Because as wierd and crazy as it sounds people want to play the game not look at a que screen for 2 minutes load into a game for 3 actually play it for 10 minutes and get a end game cause some 3 man team decided to jack around.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,040
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Smite uses a supermajority or a 2/3 majority probably to keep joust teams from going into other 5 man and have complete surrender control.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiXzero View Post
    Smite uses a supermajority or a 2/3 majority probably to keep joust teams from going into other 5 man and have complete surrender control.
    nothing is stopping them from finding a 4th dude. and it also makes trolling way easier than it is.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Senior Member Honoured Ravensaurus's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,023
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Because of shitty players who were never taugth to play the game out like a man.
    What will you learn if you surrender every unfavorable match possible? Nothing.

Like seriously. You play a game. A GAME. Games are for FUN. If the game itself is not fun for you, only winning is, then either you are a 5 years old kid or have serious mental disorder and probably some kind of insecurity to top it all up. I'd trade 15 wins to 3 fair games that are close but a loss any given day.

And because most players nowadays are pathetic shit like that who are not willing to play the game they are playing when they are not winning / stomping, it's very much needed 4 man is requiredfor a surrender. If the 3 man system would be in place, seeing the Titan fall (as legit someone kills the titan, not deserting out via surrender) would be rarer than frigging pentakills, mark my words.

What's the matter, afraid of the dark?!

Mind you give me some chips with that ammount of salt you have?
    Mmmmm... So good!

Official Kuzenbo cultist, reptile nerd, snake lady lover.

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 230
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    It's the shitty players that are dragging the matches out. They are too stupid too know when to resign and start again. That, or they are trolls. They insist on dragging out doomed matches while they mess around and waste time. Sometimes it seems that is the real game to some, they could care less about tickets or objectives.

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Because you and everyone else queue to play, knowing you might win or lose. So why if everyone accepts that condition should 3 out of 5 players be able to surrender? And that's if we don't count the enemy team, who may want to play until the end too, so that's actually 3 out of 10. So yeah, you queued, deal with it, it doesn't matter how bad your team it is, but you decided to get into match and you play until the match ends.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Perplexual's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 640
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensaurus View Post
    Because of shitty players who were never taugth to play the game out like a man.
    What will you learn if you surrender every unfavorable match possible? Nothing.

Like seriously. You play a game. A GAME. Games are for FUN. If the game itself is not fun for you, only winning is, then either you are a 5 years old kid or have serious mental disorder and probably some kind of insecurity to top it all up. I'd trade 15 wins to 3 fair games that are close but a loss any given day.

And because most players nowadays are pathetic shit like that who are not willing to play the game they are playing when they are not winning / stomping, it's very much needed 4 man is requiredfor a surrender. If the 3 man system would be in place, seeing the Titan fall (as legit someone kills the titan, not deserting out via surrender) would be rarer than frigging pentakills, mark my words.

A real man knows when to admit defeat. No real guts dragging out a video game match just to stroke your ego. Had a 50 minute match today won it but our guardian was just trying to clear waves instead of being in fights. He'd leave people to go to other side to basic attack a wave took him 2 minutes each time Agni going for camps left and right. Sure we won after i back door everything with attack speed, but i feel no satisfaction for that win. Just 50 minutes of my life wasted.

When your guardians build all damage leaving your team with no protection. When your hunters and assassins cowardly hide under tower to afraid to go out at all. When i'm on ah puch and a loki is gunning me all the time and i go out and out dance a nox, the Achilles and loki 2 minutes and kill the Achilles. Why should i let cowardly people not leaving tower decided anything.

It's a game weren't not playing for money or life and death so you want us to be punished cause of the bad players not smart enough to realize it's over. You'd rather force everyone to play so hard that it becomes works and loses fun. Ok your the player i want to avoid cause your probably one of those people i'm talking about.
    I state what i want to see. I could give two rats @ss what strangers on the net think. If i want your advice or opinion i'll ask or beat it out of you. I play to win.

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 230
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    And we don't count the enemy team. That is why 5 votes are cast, not 10.

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    No I build my guardians brusier cause that's how you get most bang for your buck. It's not.my fault the damn carry slammed his face into the enemy tower 5 times and whines that's it's no good all before minute 10. So my team surrenders and I question "why am I playing this game if Im unable to actually play the game?"