Thread: Meditation Bug

New Member Cupidhead HxC FallenDream's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Meditation Bug

So im really into playing Assault and meditation is a common pick up. Apparently when ever there is a Cu Chulainn in the game meditation provides the correct health but only 30 mana instead of 30% mana like it says in the item description. My buddy an I noticed this the other day but thought well Achilles is in here maybe he is still breaking things....NOPE, its Cu Chulainn. Not sure if this is true for other games modes I will find out later tonight if it's all cases.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ImpetuousTurnip's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Did you ever test it out? I want to know!

Could use a bit more info to make it easier for Hirez to help:
    • Do you have a match id? I think Hirez can pull more data from this than just a replay
    • Do you have a Video or Image of this bug? If you have a video, try to include any relate timestamps to make it easier.
    • Are you so unlucky that this has happened before?
    • Can you repeat it? What steps do you use to create it?
    • Is this specific to one mode? Can you do it in a Custom Match?

Remember that the Support person who will be reading this will probably not be the person who will be fixing it. One of their top priorities is to collect as much info as possible and translate it into something useful for the engineers to use.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vdrift's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpetuousTurnip View Post
    Did you ever test it out? I want to know!

Could use a bit more info to make it easier for Hirez to help:
    • Do you have a match id? I think Hirez can pull more data from this than just a replay
    • Do you have a Video or Image of this bug? If you have a video, try to include any relate timestamps to make it easier.
    • Are you so unlucky that this has happened before?
    • Can you repeat it? What steps do you use to create it?
    • Is this specific to one mode? Can you do it in a Custom Match?

Remember that the Support person who will be reading this will probably not be the person who will be fixing it. One of their top priorities is to collect as much info as possible and translate it into something useful for the engineers to use.
    I'm pretty sure if he has none of these, it will be hard to find it now. The match seems to be a few months old now seeing the date he/she posted. But maybe if we try to recreate the situation in an Assault or a customs, and an Ally or Enemy picks Cu Chulainn, then we can surely test if this is still affected or not. If it is not affected, then chances are they already fixed this. If it does happen to us, then this is still a bug they need to fix in consideration.