Thread: How to aim better?

New Member Cupidhead DigitalChocolat's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

How to aim better?

I really want to llern how to be a great hunter. I know they can be very important to a team and sometimes all other roles are taken and we just need hunter.

I can’t hit anything though. They could be standing still and I’ll atill miss. Aiming is impossible for me. I try to practice with CO-OP vs AI however bots literally run in a straight line for you so that is not going to help me with my aim.

I want to play games with real people but I kid you not I get spammed “You rock” “Cancel that” the entire game. It’s not my fault I’m trash with hunters lol and playing as. Hunter against real players is the only ay I’ll learn. I just wish smite wasn’t so toxic when it come to that.

Anyways, any tips on how to aim better?

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 465
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    ok sooo literally the only tip I've heard from other hunters when I ask this, fyi I'm an assassin main and can't land ranged autos to save my life, they tell me treat it like a semi auto in a FPS. pull the trigger/click for each individual shot. they give me 2 reasons for this. 1 it makes u think, even a lil bit, about where u want each shot to go. 2 it keeps you from having that steady rhythm, which is easily juked.

New Member Cupidhead Fight2kill34's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Landing your autos is absolutely the most important thing as a hunter, so you want to get good with that. The thing that helps me land autos best is knowing which direction a person is going to walk before they do it. For example, if you're in a team fight and your Kuku has a whirlwind down, the other team is probably going to walk away from it. Or if the other team is chasing down one of your teammates, you know he's going to walk directly at your almost-dead teammate. Being able to subconsciously know where the enemy is going to step next will help you the most in landing autos. Also practicing with a friend in 1v1s might help you get some practice reading people and predicting what they're going to do.