Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: SMITE Birthday | 5.4 PC Update Notes

  1. #21
    Member Follower lGoulding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    235
    4
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    yes, they dont know how to play the said god so they want it changed to suit them. without thinking that god might actually have players that enjoy it the way it is. so its not only noobish, its also extremely selfish and entitled. you dont like a gods kit? well thats a shame. play another god and leave people who enjoy the said kit enjoy it. not everything in a game has to cater to you.

    i also still dont see anything about your claim that you are good with her and ranking up with her in ranked.
    I do not have to prove anything to you. You do not play with her every day and not against all the Gods, so ... sorry.

    So you mean that if people in the community complain, give opinions or suggestions about Gods, they do not know how to play?
    Then Hi-Rez also does not know how to balance or the professionals do not know how to play, since they change the gods with each update.

    Your opinion is still despicable

  2. #22
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Walking with Elisa
    Posts
    4,057
    13
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    9
    Nu Wa got a pretty big buff.
    What do I put here now?

  3. #23
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,730
    11
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by lGoulding View Post
    I do not have to prove anything to you. You do not play with her every day and not against all the Gods, so ... sorry.

    So you mean that if people in the community complain, give opinions or suggestions about Gods, they do not know how to play?
    Then Hi-Rez also does not know how to balance or the professionals do not know how to play, since they change the gods with each update.

    Your opinion is still despicable
    1-when you make a claim, you do need to prove it. and you dont know how much i play her and fyi, shes my second most played pick.

    2-when theyre making stupid suggestions like changing a gods mechanics cus they dislike it for any reason, yes. they dont know what theyre talking about. and when they claim numbers of a goddess with a stupid high winrate in high levels of ranked play is still not enough, the same thing. they also dont know what theyre talking about.

    3-ive never stated anything that said "suggesting balance changes are stupid and bad" btw but ty for putting words in my mouth just cus you dont have a proper argument.

    4-considering that i support my argument with numbers and reasoning that does not include putting words in other peoples mouth, its far better than anything you have ever stated.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

  4. #24
    Member Follower lGoulding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    235
    4
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    I must not prove anything to anyone. Who said that my game was "poor" was you, but you never saw me play (logic?)

    This is not the first time you act arrogantly, so I do not care.
    Your comments are contradictory. You say that whoever asks for changes in a god does not know how to play, then you repents and tries to nullify what you said.
    It happens

  5. #25
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,730
    11
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by lGoulding View Post
    I must not prove anything to anyone. Who said that my game was "poor" was you, but you never saw me play (logic?)

    This is not the first time you act arrogantly, so I do not care.
    Your comments are contradictory. You say that whoever asks for changes in a god does not know how to play, then you repents and tries to nullify what you said.
    It happens
    dude. YOU made a claim that you were good and therefore it somehow makes your opinion on nuwa relevant, and i called it out and now you cant man up and prove that claim? is this a joke? youre supposed to support your claims if you want to be taken seriously anywhere.

    and calling out on peoples shortcomings does not make me arrogant at all, especially when youre too much of a weakling to prove anything. and stop with that bullshit of "i dont have to prove anything" excuse. if that was the case you'd stop replying to me by now.

    read again, since ive already stated it a million times by now. ASKING FOR CHANGES TO A GODS KIT DOES NOT MEAN YOURE BAD AT GAME. ASKING FOR BAD AND UNNEEDED CHANGES DOES. now think which category you fit in, and while youre at it, stop asking to rework a very well working goddess just because you dislike the kit. there are others who do like the kit and you have absolutely no right to take them away from those people just cus it doesnt suit you. its nothing short of stupid self entitlement.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

  6. #26
    Senior Member Chosen zitagirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Posts
    1,321
    10
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    10
    Seriously, we are at this point???
    A god with good winrates and stats, and so called Nu Wa mains ask for rework?? WHY THE HELL YOU EVEN PLAY THIS GOD THEN?
    Oh wait I know, because she got buffed quite heavily plus Soul Gem ult is too OP to not use it, huh? And you guys told me you never wanted to make her OP, yet here we are one of them asking for more and more.
    Just...screw...you...all...
    Genie of the Forum!

    Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

    Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

  7. #27
    Member Follower lGoulding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    235
    4
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    dude. YOU made a claim that you were good and therefore it somehow makes your opinion on nuwa relevant, and i called it out and now you cant man up and prove that claim? is this a joke? youre supposed to support your claims if you want to be taken seriously anywhere.

    and calling out on peoples shortcomings does not make me arrogant at all, especially when youre too much of a weakling to prove anything. and stop with that bullshit of "i dont have to prove anything" excuse. if that was the case you'd stop replying to me by now.

    read again, since ive already stated it a million times by now. ASKING FOR CHANGES TO A GODS KIT DOES NOT MEAN YOURE BAD AT GAME. ASKING FOR BAD AND UNNEEDED CHANGES DOES. now think which category you fit in, and while youre at it, stop asking to rework a very well working goddess just because you dislike the kit. there are others who do like the kit and you have absolutely no right to take them away from those people just cus it doesnt suit you. its nothing short of stupid self entitlement.
    But I really do not have to prove you anything. If so, you would have to prove, first, that my gameplay is poor, so ... I still do not have to prove anything to you.
    That's why I love Smite. Nox had a Skills Kit that was good too, people did not know how to use it, and even then she suffered a Rework. It is a matter of opinion, and the company always adheres to what the majority requests (in the case of Nox). Or can I say that the people who requested the changes at Nox are also bad? That makes me arrogant, just as you are

  8. #28
    Member Follower lGoulding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    235
    4
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    Seriously, we are at this point???
    A god with good winrates and stats, and so called Nu Wa mains ask for rework?? WHY THE HELL YOU EVEN PLAY THIS GOD THEN?
    Oh wait I know, because she got buffed quite heavily plus Soul Gem ult is too OP to not use it, huh? And you guys told me you never wanted to make her OP, yet here we are one of them asking for more and more.
    Just...screw...you...all...

    So she needed an item to become "OP" as you mention? This is what I call balance and common sense.
    Winrate does not just depend on one god, but on the whole team and other situations. Stop focusing on this point.
    To highlight, for those who only play Clash , it's hard to argue. Any god is "strong" in these modes of gold + and EXP +
    But I understand you, Zita, you're the queen of the Nu Wa.

  9. #29
    Member Follower lGoulding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    235
    4
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    All mages benefit from Soul Gem. Imagine those who were already extremely strong? They just keep getting better

  10. #30
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,730
    11
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by lGoulding View Post
    But I really do not have to prove you anything. If so, you would have to prove, first, that my gameplay is poor, so ... I still do not have to prove anything to you.

    ok, i can prove your gameplay is poor cus youre asking for buffs on a goddess that has very good winrates at higher ranked match and want to rework a kit that works very much fine proven by said winrates. that alone shows your lack of knowledge on the game so there is the proof. and yes, you still have to prove it since youre still replying to defend your claim. if you dont want to make a proper argument youre just shitposting here.

    That's why I love Smite. Nox had a Skills Kit that was good too, people did not know how to use it, and even then she suffered a Rework. It is a matter of opinion, and the company always adheres to what the majority requests (in the case of Nox). Or can I say that the people who requested the changes at Nox are also bad? That makes me arrogant, just as you are

    cept nox's kit was disfunctional, factually. nuwa has been the same for a very very long time and she was never stupid bad or stupid good, which is proof that her mechanics are good enough to keep in game. so they aren't comparable at all.

    yes, if people insist on factually bad changes they are bad. saying the truth does not make me arrogant at all. but it makes you an offended snowflake appearently. learn how to provide actual points and facts instead of just your own opinion especially you try so hard to prove that your opinion isnt worth anything at all.

    stuff in quote. and nuwa benefits soul gem more than most mages thanks to her ultimate. if you actually played her properly you'd see that.

    winrates also DO matter, considering i and zita take our winrate numbers from ranked conquest, aka where game is balanced around. you cant ignore such numbers and stats and flat out claim your opinion is the only stable place to balance the game around.
    Last edited by zecleria; 03-20-2018 at 11:53 AM.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •