Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SMITE Birthday | 5.4 PC Update Notes

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Wish Hou Yi got the club type skin instead of Neith. And 3 new bundles well may get the second one but don't think I am getting this set.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead recherche3's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I guess it will be at least until the end of the season before they balance out the changes in the mage department. Up to S5 - mostly loved mages; S5 rolls out and I'm mostly just trying out different jng off-meta picks or filling (which in casual = supp mostly). I am trying not to be pessimistic about the state of the game atm, but they are really trying to make it extra difficult.
    The Stone literally just entered into more builds and is being nerfed for no reason - we have anti-heal neurotically arranging dust particles in the corner.
    Try and remove Heartseeker from the jng meta but don't you try to come up with ideas about a new (better) item - just nerf the old one.
    *someone at smite hq* - "Man, I wanna play Nu Wa more, but I keep dying when I play her!". They should have just decreased the re-stealth time to 0.5 and improve her ulti. The rest was already deadly.
    I Like the Ra adjustment - although I think they should have balanced him towards more MS+slow from 2 and more heal and less dmg.
    I do not like playing Thoth but don't mind playing against him - no chance I'm gonna try him anyway, so I can't say much about that.
    Chronos is back in the game - after being nerfed 4-5 patches ago. While Hi-Rez is making up their mind, we still have Sol (who could use a little re-work) and Freya (who is NOT being re-buffed, except passively with the improvements in the ring tree).

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Thoth nerf not enough and he is still going to be 100% pick/ban in SPL and really high pick/ban in ranked. Nem nerf is nice though with Heartseeker nerf. I would have also liked to see The Crusher get nerfed as well a little, but that will come later I'm sure after SPL starts.

Glad to see Stone of Gaia finally getting a nerf since it's been so strong for awhile now. It's just not a fun item.

The rest seems okay/good to me.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 2,671
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by recherche3 View Post
    The Stone literally just entered into more builds and is being nerfed for no reason - we have anti-heal neurotically arranging dust particles in the corner.
    Stone of Gaia has been a must-buy on anything tanky since it got a second passive, both pre-nerf and post-nerf, the item overshadowed too many other choices and made you way too bulky in the early stages. Anti-heal does nothing to having 40 HP5 and additional % Max HP regen when OOC. Also you were seeing Stone being bought immediately after Boots, you aren't going to be buying anti-heal immediately after boots without giving up power spikes or stacking items.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Nu Wa deserved more. The point here is not to increase the damage but to improve your mechanics and this includes your passive that should work to chase but your mobility remains poor.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lGoulding View Post
    Nu Wa deserved more. The point here is not to increase the damage but to improve your mechanics and this includes your passive that should work to chase but your mobility remains poor.
    only thing thats poor is your ability of playing her correctly. she already had a massive buff with soul gem.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    only thing thats poor is your ability of playing her correctly. she already had a massive buff with soul gem.
    Yes, that must be why I'm ranking with her.

You do not even know how many crystals it has, you have no story to tell, and you should not even give your opinion. If you knew how to read, you would have seen the part "it's not about damage, it's about mechanics."

Arrogant and their great weaknesses.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Yes, that must be why I'm ranking with her.

You do not even know how many crystals it has, you have no story to tell, and you should not even give your opinion. If you knew how to read, you would have seen the part "it's not about damage, it's about mechanics."

Arrogant and their great weaknesses.
    pls do share your rank and builds with her then. i'd be very glad to hear the "problems" with her mechanics as well. but im p sure its just another git gud issue on your end.

and im far from being arrogant. telling people that theyre wrong and should get better is not arrogance. telling them that their opinion does not matter cus of pointless reasons is, tho.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    pls do share your rank and builds with her then. i'd be very glad to hear the "problems" with her mechanics as well. but im p sure its just another git gud issue on your end.

and im far from being arrogant. telling people that theyre wrong and should get better is not arrogance. telling them that their opinion does not matter cus of pointless reasons is, tho.
    So in your opinion, all people who say that a god needs to turn into something, do not know how to play?

I like your vision, I think it's pretty progressive and it helps a lot in building the game.

Achievements:
    So in your opinion, all people who say that a god needs to turn into something, do not know how to play?

I like your vision, I think it's pretty progressive and it helps a lot in building the game.
    yes, they dont know how to play the said god so they want it changed to suit them. without thinking that god might actually have players that enjoy it the way it is. so its not only noobish, its also extremely selfish and entitled. you dont like a gods kit? well thats a shame. play another god and leave people who enjoy the said kit enjoy it. not everything in a game has to cater to you.

i also still dont see anything about your claim that you are good with her and ranking up with her in ranked.

dont skip school kids.