Thread: Any tips, please :( ?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Jinsoyan's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points

Any tips, please :( ?

Can anyone give me any tips about queue-ing Conquest game mode solo, the amount of toxic people, salty people, trolls is unbeliavable, is there anything that can make it bit better for Solo queueing, any tips I appreciate, It's just impossible to get upset cuz of trolls who aren't new, above lvl 60 and still dying and trolling on purpose, not warding, not calling MIA, Please I accept any TIPS Just tell me what to do to get better games in solo, else I'll get cancer continuing like this

This sh!ty community, People can deny the truth but LoL doesn't have as many trolls and toxicity as Smite, I can see smite shutting down in the upcoming years, it's already lacking players...the only left are Elitists and Pro's, all the new players come and go half of my friend list hasn't gone online almost 6 months...That's how good smite is
    Last edited by Jinsoyan; 03-05-2018 at 03:14 PM.

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Are you actually looking for advice or just ranting? Cause as someone who al.ost exclusively solo ques, I can give youy some advice.

First off, always always always remember your mute button. You can try telling someone something, but if they start to get toxic, just mute em. Your not gunna 'win'. And that really removes a lot of stress. Also, in the after game lobby, just immediately hit the home menu button if there was someone you muted, same reason.

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 640
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Play Dark Souls, then at least you know it's all on you
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 389
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    You came here knowing there's no advice, you know you can't control other people's behaviour. Just play, you'll find some decent people eventually.
    Favorite gods: Nemesis, Ne Zha, Janus, Apollo, Cabrakan, Freya, Chaac

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 652
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    All I can say is that if you see someone lock in Loki dodge and try again in 30 minutes.
    Outside of that muting everyone and just playing on your own not getting baited in poor fights helps (at least when jungling).

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    if you have unlimited patience and at least one hunter that can hold down the lmb on the objectives then you can probably win most of your games of conquest.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    First of all try partying up if that's an option. Were you matched with one decent player and three noobs? See if the decent guy wants to party with you. Your not the only one sick of getting matched with bad players. Was there an enemy player doing really well that also had some dead weight on their team? See if you can join up with them. I've had people from the opposing team invite me to party with them because I was giving them trouble, and honestly that's one of the best compliments you can get. You can also just join a really large clan and then ask around in clan chat, there's bound to be somebody online close to your level / MMO rating / skill.

Even if you can't find anyone to buddy with, there are still some things you can do. I've found the best thing you can do is fill instead of firing off your preferred role like a shotgun. Certain people are only good at certain gods / classes / roles, and they'll play much better if given their preference. I know my mid performance is leagues better than my support one, for example. Work at getting good at every role so you can always perform well no matter what position you fill. Also listen when your teammates give you pick and ban suggestions; while you might not have much problem against a particular god, it may literally be the bane of their existence that shuts them down completely. It's how I feel every time people don't listen to me and we get wrecked by a Bacchus/Nox/Change.

Even if your teammates are doing bad, DON'T FLAME THEM. "OMG you suck 0/13 GROUP UP ALREADY" isn't going to make them group up like you want, it's just going to make them do the exact opposite of whatever you say just to spite you. If you play ranked you should at least be getting people with some experience in the mode, but casual is a whole other story. Just remember, even if someone is level 60/80/120 it may still very well be their first conquest game as they may mainly play arena or some other mode. Treat all the bad players like it's their first game, and try to help them without flaming. Also don't rage just because someone picked a bad / unpopular / non-meta god, I've seen people really wreck with them. I've even seen Loki ADC wreck face somehow, so anything's possible I guess.

And if you're really having a string of bad luck, just take a break and try again in a few hours when the current people will have logged off and some different players will be on. Matchmaking has a hard time doing it's job if there aren't many people around your skill level on to create a balanced game with.
    Last edited by Chiagirl; 03-09-2018 at 02:54 AM.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 108; I have 59 gods mastered with 18 at rank V or higher and 3 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, and Sol). I play mostly nights and weekends CST time; message me if interested. No trash talkers please.