Thread: Xbox to PC account sync?

New Member Cupidhead Runemaster Kiro's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378

Xbox to PC account sync?

Can we get an XBOX to PC account sync? theres friends I would love to play with but they don't have console or have a highly advanced pc account they don't want to leave for console playing and it sucks to play from scratch the pc/console version of the game being unable to carry all your effort in terms of skins, and customization items you have earned through years of playing on either xbox or pc

Theres already this mess of linking xbox and hirez accounts can't you do some sort of way to use your xbox credentials to log into the pc version or pull data from your registred xbox account and link it to your pc account? I don't mind if accounts can only be linked once to avoid people cheating on making copies of accounts with all the skins and stuff.

Senior Member Chosen GameVeteranAzure's Avatar
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I doubt this will happen mainly due is part that it was out on PC before it ever hit console

the reason they had, and I stress the word had very heavily, the PC to console link was for PC players who also owned a console.

the PC players didn't want to have to start from scratch and rebuy everything. the link allowed the PC players to bring over stuff they got on that version of Smite to the console

Included in this (as to my best knowledge):

Gods Owned
    Skins Owned
    Mastery Rank
    KDA
    Other Purchases

Also the link no longer works if you try it, it was active only during the Console Beta (and like maybe a week or two after) and then it was disabled
    Yeah...Right...Sure...And I'm The King of England!
    If it works in your favor, don't question it.
    Sacrifices had to be made.
    He who knows nothing, doubts nothing.
    Xbox GT: AlchemistAzure
    Smite IGN: MordridtheBlack

New Member Cupidhead Geezy Heat's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Honestly I am a bit surprised with how much Xbox has talked about wanting cross-play and their play anywhere program that they wouldn't be on board for this. Most of my friends play on PC but when I am by myself I prefer my console. I feel like the company would make more money by allowing this as I would sure spend more and Xbox this would reinforce their messaging.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezy Heat View Post
    Honestly I am a bit surprised with how much Xbox has talked about wanting cross-play and their play anywhere program that they wouldn't be on board for this. Most of my friends play on PC but when I am by myself I prefer my console. I feel like the company would make more money by allowing this as I would sure spend more and Xbox this would reinforce their messaging.
    here is the main reason why this might not ever happen

PlayStation and Sony

they don't seem to play well with others, as of right now i'm not sure anything they have is crossplay with any platform (this includes PC)

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Quote Originally Posted by GameVeteranAzure View Post
    here is the main reason why this might not ever happen

PlayStation and Sony

they don't seem to play well with others, as of right now i'm not sure anything they have is crossplay with any platform (this includes PC)
    Correct me if I am wrong but Xbox has cross play with games that are on Playstation they just can't play with playstation users? Why would Smite be any different?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GeezyHeat View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but Xbox has cross play with games that are on Playstation they just can't play with playstation users? Why would Smite be any different?
    there are games that xbox and ps have in common, that feature crossplay but sony doesn't want anything to do with it.

could xbox and pc do crossplay smite? maybe. should they, absolutely not

the console servers aren't exactly great, as they are constant issues with connectivity, trolls, hackers/modders, etc.

adding in well versed experienced pc players into that mix (and yes I'm aware there are players who play console smite that came over from pc, but finding them is difficult) is not a smart idea

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NearTheNinja's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Tagger Third Class
    Well despite any and all of the reasons, its been put into practice by various other games with success, and the original question of this thread was just an account sync. At this point, for me who has been waiting since consoles were in beta, I would be perfectly satisfied if i could just have one account across each platform. An example would be Fornite where my account is the same no matter what platform i.e Ps4,xbox, pc, IOS and i very much loved that so much that i decided to spend a few bucks simply because i didn't have to worry about account fragmentation. Hires already has the ability but has not done so yet as this was not in the plans about a year ago? Hopefully this will change and i will be happy to finally start playing more on consoles again and also buying items since i don't have to cry and die a little inside every time a friend invites me to play on xbox or ps4.
    Hi, I'm Near ! Get excited!