Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Transcendence Vs. Devourer's Gauntlet

  1. #1
    Junior Member Cupidhead OldGamer98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    10
    1
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Rep Power
    0

    Transcendence Vs. Devourer's Gauntlet

    Hello players! I narrowed down the two items in my blog. (Sorry if I'm bothering you)
    I thought it might be helpful and informative. If you're interested, check it out :

    Transcendence Vs. Devourer's Gauntlet

    I'll be more than happy to accept criticism and be corrected if I'm wrong.

  2. #2
    Trash Doggo Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Trashcan
    Posts
    14,709
    38
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 2,291
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    40
    I wouldn't call Ullr mana hungry at all anymore, Hirez has reduced his costs too many times.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

  3. #3
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Walking with Elisa
    Posts
    4,057
    13
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGamer98 View Post
    Hello players! I narrowed down the two items in my blog. (Sorry if I'm bothering you)
    I thought it might be helpful and informative. If you're interested, check it out :

    Transcendence Vs. Devourer's Gauntlet

    I'll be more than happy to accept criticism and be corrected if I'm wrong.
    Trans also gives power from your base mana so lategame it gives like 95-100 power.
    What do I put here now?

  4. #4
    Member Follower SkizoSkilz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    141
    3
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 652
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    2
    There are a bit more factors to take into consideration:
    1-Skill level in the matchup: Trans can help you snowball if you're better than your lane opponent, if you fail devo will probably outtrade you as the game goes on.
    2-God kit: I don't think mana hungriness is important enough to decide which you wanna build, look more into the kits, generally gods with steroids prefer Devo, while high scalling and or gods that have built in healing can use Trans effectively. (A good example of this is Artemis which has all of the above (mana hungry-steroid-no scallings).
    that's kinda what comes in mind rn.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Cupidhead OldGamer98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    10
    1
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    I wouldn't call Ullr mana hungry at all anymore, Hirez has reduced his costs too many times.
    That is true, I agree but he is still a stance switcher and as compared to others requires more mana. Thanks for the info though

  6. #6
    Junior Member Cupidhead OldGamer98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    10
    1
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Trans also gives power from your base mana so lategame it gives like 95-100 power.
    Yes, I was about to get into jungle practice to take common gods and their mana at max level but that changes with every character hence I took the base values from both the items.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Cupidhead OldGamer98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    10
    1
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizoSkilz View Post
    There are a bit more factors to take into consideration:
    1-Skill level in the matchup: Trans can help you snowball if you're better than your lane opponent, if you fail devo will probably outtrade you as the game goes on.
    2-God kit: I don't think mana hungriness is important enough to decide which you wanna build, look more into the kits, generally gods with steroids prefer Devo, while high scalling and or gods that have built in healing can use Trans effectively. (A good example of this is Artemis which has all of the above (mana hungry-steroid-no scallings).
    that's kinda what comes in mind rn.
    Agreed, and I didn't think much about this. Thanks for the information, <3.

  8. #8
    Member Worshipper MAADUECE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    410
    5
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    3
    if its a pure laning situation and the enemy is going trans and im going lifesteal im going bloodforge all day to compare it to devs is not worth it at the price devs is atm

  9. #9
    Member Follower GoIdschuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    168
    6
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    5
    Is it bad that I always buy both of them?...

  10. #10
    Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,343
    27
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 1,022
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    21
    I think that Soul Eater is much more interesting than Dev Gloves.

    Much faster to stack, similiar benefits and also some mana and CDR. Think they also cost the same these days. Especially if your hunter has great abilities, the choice should be easy.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

    Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •