Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Smite is getting to noob friendly

  1. #21
    Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kebabland
    Posts
    2,709
    10
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by hudapak View Post
    My question is what's wrong if the slew of gods released is noob friendly? Isn't that what this game needs - to entice more people to try and play the game? More people playing means there's a bigger chance of profit. If this game just panders to the "so called elite players" will that be enough to sustain the game to keep going?
    this is factually correct. even dota(which is known for its extremely complicated mechanics for moba genre) is getting far easier in the most recent updates. games need to have options for those that new to game or just bad at it to stay profitable.

    but i will be the devils advocate and say he has a point with arena mains being bad. cus it is true. on average, arena mains tend to suck too hard in other modes mains and other modes subjectively require a lot more gameplay expertise, especially conquest. and i say this as an arena main. there is a reason why balance changes are made around conquest %95 of the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    Not every other assassins does that. Thanatoast does it and also heals from it while having percentage damage and free pen too. And a global ult lol. Clearly old gods require more skill.
    you legit couldnt find a worse example. than is actually one of the most difficult gods in the game to play with.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

    0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

  2. #22
    Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,281
    9
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 839
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuisoku View Post
    Sol is easier than all of those you have listed
    nice try, troll. good luck next time
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

  3. #23
    Member Worshipper MAADUECE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    403
    5
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 342
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    3
    id say they are taking into consideration how gods are to play on console into the design more then they used to

  4. #24
    Member Worshipper SquireAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Cousin butt pounder Central (WV)
    Posts
    370
    5
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    Not every other assassins does that. Thanatoast does it and also heals from it while having percentage damage and free pen too. And a global ult lol. Clearly old gods require more skill.
    I was actually be sarcastic. The vast majority of assassins do the exact same thing, just through different types of abilities.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Honoured
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    825
    5
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MAADUECE View Post
    id say they are taking into consideration how gods are to play on console into the design more then they used to
    yep. Its not making it more "noob friendly", not exactly anyway, its making it more friendly to the "noobs" who insist on playing with their thumbs. Thanks noobs.

  6. #26
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Perplexual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    63
    3
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Discordia is a burst mage. 1 move is for quick escape of Odin jump or ah puch throwing corpse. 1 move stuns and makes 2 gods fight. She is easy to kill if you get in her face after she uses her power.

    The only problem i have with da ji is the range of the teleport for the burst d ps she can do after the range i feel needs the nerf she ok as is.

    Cerberus you may have a point especially 1 with gem using the fire breath sure you can stun him out but only a few characters can

    Hachiman well to be honest i may have only be killed 1 time by 1 and by pure luck i laugh at them.

    So i won't say it's noob friendly as 1 is laughable, 1 is burst mage, if da ji teleport got a nerf i wouldn't fear her at all. I'd say just the quality of gods got better
    I state what i want to see. I could give two rats @ss what strangers on the net think. If i want your advice or opinion i'll ask or beat it out of you. I play to win.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Posts
    1,727
    8
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    Unlike zecleria your argument actually have a base, and are not based on your interpetation of my skills witch you habe no knoweldge about other than through my comments.
    #Bakacircle

    Prefere that if you dont have any arguments sustained with a point, and only argue based to disrespect people you dont need to comment at all.
    Sorry for english
    #Zecleria
    You say all that, yet your entire argument is based on your opinion and your opinion alone, which isn't exactly the most stable of bases to start hurling pejoratives at people.

    Besides, your argument only holds water if it was just the newer gods who are noob friendly. This is obviously false because most hunters are noob friendly by design. Build power, hold button. REAL technical. What about Zeus? Mr "put that there then zap! Auto aim bitches!".

    There are others, but I'm sure you get the point. Or maybe you don't. Damned if I care either way.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •