Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Smite is getting to noob friendly

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 627
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Conversation Starter Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points

Smite is getting to noob friendly

Ive noticed how many of the newest gods they have released are so noob friendly and need no skills to play when it comes hitting and using their abilites.

Also some changes have made some god need less skills to play like they Poseidon ult change that turned his ult to more like a Vulcan ult instead of beeing absolutely necesseray to hit in the center.
    They also changed Janus, i think they made his blueballs hit harder on the side so that you will still be rewarded for missing in the center.

Just gonna mention a few released gods that needs no aiming to win.
    (Chu chu) all his abilites are really wide and since he doesnt need mana he dont have to worry about that. Chu chu used to be hard to get into rage, but they made it easier after buff.
    (Achillie) all his abilites are fairly wide and easy to hit
    (Artio) all her abilites are wide cones or lines and even though cycling through her abilites in the most efficent way needs some training, she is still nothing but a no skillshot spaming festival.
    (Daji) only skillshot she have is her ult and that 1 basic you have to hit to activate her 1. It is not hard to hit one basic especially vs imobile gods.
    (Hachiman) his stun is the only hard thing about him, but what really anyos me is his aimbot ult, this champ fits better in Dota.
    (Discordia) the range on her Strife is longer than most abilites and really wide, it is easy to land and she doesnt get punished by missing cause she stands so fare away. And her main damage is a fat line withouth much tech that requires little skill.

My conclusion is that Hirez realise most people are only playing Arena and that the average skill level is really low. So they just make the game noobfirendlier to attract more people who are never gonna play conquest

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    good for you then!
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Ah yeah, Discordia is much harder because instead oh giant circles, she has a giant circle and a box. Squares are much harder to hit. Glad we have harder tanks from classics, like ymir with his bigger cone. And who can forget the truly skill shot you of neith.

Have the new Gods been easy? Yes. But so have dozens of gods before.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 839
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    My conclusion is that Hirez realise most people are only playing Arena and that the average skill level is really low.
    playing arena =/= low skill.

abilities being hard to hit have nothing to do with conquest, same as any other gamemode. except for joust and assault, nearly all abilities are the same in terms or aiming. sure, its easier to avoid Kuku 3 or Zeus 2+1 combo on arena, but this is not the same, some abilities are easier to avoid, but they aren't easier/harder to land in arena.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Senior Member Honoured
    Achievements:
    So non of you agree that this might be a trend, making new gods with little skillshot and low difficulty. All of these gods i mentioned are Average difficulty at best when it comes to how to play them, they have low skill floor and skill ceiling.
    And that Pos change forexample make it a little more forgiving missing your ult in the center. If they keep going this way; Chang e will become the new standard.

Senior Member Honoured
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    playing arena =/= low skill.

abilities being hard to hit have nothing to do with conquest, same as any other gamemode. except for joust and assault, nearly all abilities are the same in terms or aiming. sure, its easier to avoid Kuku 3 or Zeus 2+1 combo on arena, but this is not the same, some abilities are easier to avoid, but they aren't easier/harder to land in arena.
    Really?
    Arena players means people who only play any other game mode than Conquest and never really play the game called Smite, witch is a Moba based on 3 lanes with towers and a base.
    These people are regarded based on Smite players experience, to be worse at mechancis, coordination, item building and teamplay than people who play Smite.

I thought you knew this and didnt have to explain it Baka.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 839
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Really?
    Arena players means people who only play any other game mode than Conquest and never really play the game called Smite, witch is a Moba based on 3 lanes with towers and a base.
    These people are regarded based on Smite players experience, to be worse at mechancis, coordination, item building and teamplay than people who play Smite.

I thought you knew this and didnt have to explain it Baka.
    not realy. if you ask me, i don't play conquest, because it's too long and boring gamemode, too much farm and concentrated around objectives, insted of real PvP. i, personaly, prefer defeating enemy players more than just destroying their base and stuff. still i play clash, siege(except this seson, because im getteng a ping over 200 every time i go siege right now, regardless it wasn't the case in last season), assault. all those modes played arount objectives, but they aren't that boring...

and i guess i'm not the only player like that.

So non of you agree that this might be a trend, making new gods with little skillshot and low difficulty. All of these gods i mentioned are Average difficulty at best when it comes to how to play them, they have low skill floor and skill ceiling.
    And that Pos change forexample make it a little more forgiving missing your ult in the center. If they keep going this way; Chang e will become the new standard.
    i agree with this, actually. new gods are way too easy to play, compared to old ones.
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 03-05-2018 at 07:14 AM.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    new gods arent getting any easier to our average. youre just complainig that you cant beat them cus "those are no skill unlike my older god". smite was never truly hard to play as far as landing skills are concerned in the first place.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    No, we don't. There have been very easy gods in this game for a very long time. You're fabricating an issue which isn't present because it isn't a change in the game.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    new gods arent getting any easier to our average. youre just complainig that you cant beat them cus "those are no skill unlike my older god". smite was never truly hard to play as far as landing skills are concerned in the first place.
    Only god i cant deal with is daji caus she can leap on you and take 1700hp with heartseeker with her loki tp and 1.

You are all Trolls btw XD

Perhaps im looking for problem where there are none, but well see