Thread: Shity game and Shity Support

New Member Cupidhead llAnonymousll's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Angry Shity game and Shity Support

i been submiting tickets for over 3 mounths now 0 respond from support ill say what happen in few words
    i did buy a new razer chroma mouse its comes with razer synapse program for dpi control the first time i log into the game i got insta banned 3 mounths submitting tickets 0 respond this game is shit and the people working in this company is worse too that what you get when you buy early acess in 2 games and ultimate packs they dont give a fuck about you

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by llAnonymousll View Post
    i been submiting tickets for over 3 mounths now 0 respond from support ill say what happen in few words
    i did buy a new razer chroma mouse its comes with razer synapse program for dpi control the first time i log into the game i got insta banned 3 mounths submitting tickets 0 respond this game is shit and the people working in this company is worse too that what you get when you buy early acess in 2 games and ultimate packs they dont give a fuck about you
    As far as I'm aware, a mouse won't get you banned. Other programmes that set off the EAC will. While its by no means a perfect system, it was implemented to catch out the rather large amount of pc gamers who use various systems to confer an advantage to themselves, which, according to Hi-Rez anyway, was a daily problem.

EAC has its own failings, its track record isn't that great, but its what they chose. I agree zero feedback from support isn't ideal, but honestly the amount of people who get banned and claim to be blameless is far too high for it to be plausible.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Junior Member Cupidhead carlisle4111's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Yeah, you're a liar dude. I HAVE AND USE the same razor naga for YEARS in this game, IT WONT GET YOU BANNED. Synapse usage in game will not ban you, with will log you out for excessive usage for keys. I know this because I have accidentally hit my macro key in game and had it happen.