Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: This game has way too much toxic people that are never going to be punished.

Senior Member Honoured Raptoriuzz's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,095
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

This game has way too much toxic people that are never going to be punished.

I can't even believe this.

I don't want this belong to Rant Thread, because this is a serious note and problem, that exists on all levels and should be look into.

I've just finished a Clash match. Was reported for "griefing" because I was taking blue buff and couldn't help our allied Ah Puch when he got tower dived. Like how Nu Wa can ever help at early game from a distance away. Throw a slow-moving fog to deal 50 damage? Use my 3rd Ability that's not enough? But yeah, he then was harassing me exclisievely for "griefing" because I didn't help him ONE time. And how he will send a video to HiRez, and screenshots.

Meanwhile our allied Bakasura had 0/6 score at 9 minute of the match. That's what I would call griefing in first place, because jumping 1 vs 4 and dieing while half your team isn't nearby is somewhat professional.

Ofc reported back Ah Puch for false reporting. Because I didn't do anything against EULA/ToS and Ban Policy. But knowing how support tickets work, they will automatically look into his submitted ticket, find my nickname, send him a bot-like message with "we want all players to abide the rules blah blah blah" and suspend me right away while in an actual match I did nothing against the rules and he was the first to start that whole ongoing harassment.

Is HiRez ever going to do against false reports? Or their support team is plain useless and doesn't care about players who abuse some features left and right without real evidence and punishment.

Because, considering how some streamers on youtube/twitch behave in a somewhat negative way, while playing, harassing players in public, calling them whatever bad words in public, and these players aren't even looked at...

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BojangIes's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    You haven't even had action taken against your account so don't you think you're getting ahead of yourself

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by BojangIes View Post
    You haven't even had action taken against your account so don't you think you're getting ahead of yourself
    its not about what happens to him. He wants vengeance. I mean justice. ... or something... executions maybe.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizlenut View Post
    its not about what happens to him. He wants vengeance. I mean justice. ... or something... executions maybe.
    Mayhaps a slap with a fish?

I get what the op getting at, however I can't recall how many similar threads have been offered up in the past by the op, so... yeah. Not sure where exactly the problem lies here.
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 838
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Smite is too Toxic, It's why I am done playing Smite, or throwing money into a game I may get banned from for no reason Smite is awesome, but League OF Legends & Over Watch do a better Job at dealing with toxicity.

Sure Perhaps toxic players get punished, but the problem with the current report system is stuff isn't reviewed by staff properly and new players, or players who haven't played in a very long time, or familiar with a hero, god, or class can get banned.

I once got two Back to Back Bans for no reason.

1.) First ban was because of Intentionally Feeding a match for doing awful and muting a bunch of rude people on my team talking trash. 3 day ban.

2.) Second ban was for putting up with an ADC who was flat out toxic refused to stay in lane and even try to win / play the game I get stuck a support role one of my worst but I do my best and he's going off trolling and roaming early something I say not to do and chat gets toxic again people get muted I don't talk trash 7 day ban.

Quit the game 3 months or so.

Go back to the game people are harassing chat because of a god I played get reported after doing arena farming my good-will back to 100%,
    and because of that report I lose all good will for (INTENTIONALLY FEEDING) a game im 0-2 in
    While 3 other players on my team did not call roles at all just locked stuff and complained about my god pick, Yet harassment is tollerated by Hi-Rez it seems people can threaten to report others and even punish people who don't say toxic stuff on voice or chat by reporting them, the people in question in the specific last match were Toxic as hell and Feed worse than I did yet 0-2 is Intentionally feeding lol when they go mid and feed so hard.

Smite as an ESports game to me is a big fat joke This game doesn't even deserve to be in ESports with how toxic the community is and the toxic reporting system abused by Toxic players to be more specific.

. NO USER SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HARASSMENT CHAT, WITH OFFENSIVE / OBESCENE LANGAUGE DIRECTED TO OTHERS INCLUDING RACISM, OR THREATS TO REPORT A USER.

. NO USER SHOULD BE BULLIED BECAUSE THEY PLAYED AN UNPOPULAR GOD ( IF YOU DONT LIKE IT MAKE A CUSTOM MATCH OR DUO WITH YOUR FRIENDS.)

. NO USER SHOULD BE PUNISHED BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO FILL A ROLE AND SUCK AT IT ( OR DO NOT PLAY TO YOUR STANDARDS) THIS IS KINDA HI-REZ FAULT FOR NOT HAVING ROLE SELECTION.

THE RULES FOR REPORTING SHOULD BE SIMPLE, IF YOU FEEL A USER IS FEEDING, REPORT THEM AT THE END OF THE MATCH IN QUIET, DO NOT DISRUPT THE GAME, AND PLAYERS WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THIS SHOULD BE THE ONES GETTING PUNISHED.

HI-REZ SEEMS NOT TO CARE and thus this is the reason I am sticking to League OF Legends because I won't get punished for playing Sona Mid or Off meta towards someone else standards If players get abusive in chat at all they get dealt with And compared to Hi-Rez support Riot Games has actually un-perma banned my account based off false reports with the old reporting system I haven't been banned since the new system has been in place and doing its job Meanwhile the amount of toxicity has went down extremely.

I would love to be spending $100+ a month in Smite buying cosmetics but I Threw $700+ into PUBG this month that I would have in Smite alone collecting cosmetic items if this game wasn't so toxic and I knew I wasn't going to lose my account because players choose to be toxic, and Hi-Rez can fix this by Getting more strict on players threatening others with reports, and Adding a Role System...

I've posted on like 10+ Clan forums they should avoid playing Smite, and brought many people into League OF Legends and Overwatch instead, please fix this game so I can recommend it once again.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Some Loki in my last game said "shut up bitch" like 10 times when I was literally being nice and said idc who gets the kill after he ulted mine. He sounded old af but then his mom walked in the room and told him to stfu lmao we could all hear it through game chat.

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    While I don't condone the offensive language and things of that nature, really? Grow a pair. Competition brings out bad habits under pressure, and you can literally then off team chat.

While I wish the world was a happier place and we didn't beat the snot out of each other, had bullying and trash talk in club penguin. You either need a tougher skin or play single player games in general if you can't take griefing.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 838
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    While I don't condone the offensive language and things of that nature, really? Grow a pair. Competition brings out bad habits under pressure, and you can literally then off team chat.

While I wish the world was a happier place and we didn't beat the snot out of each other, had bullying and trash talk in club penguin. You either need a tougher skin or play single player games in general if you can't take griefing.
    I don't mind offense language either, but there is a difference between saying a foul in chat and saying "**ck you, go ki** yourself, calling someone a retar*, threatening reports.

I think the main thing about smite is it presents itself as an Esports game which again is a joke But doesn't do what Riot Games and Blizzard does, and makes the game Sportsmanlike because if people just behaved like such there wouldn't be so many toxic players especially in Conquest, or Ranked making people feel unwelcomed and driving down the community.

If I wanted to play a griefing game, then I would either do that IRL, or in other games that permit griefing / trolling such as PUBG, Dark Fall,
    or Rust
    not a game like Smite.

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Why yes good sir we are in fact humans thanks for noticing.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 635
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by KatarinaX View Post
    Rust
    This game still exist, its been like 4 years since i played.

I dont think this game is right for you if you cany handle the negativity and shit talking. Or any small team, pvp oriented, competitive game for that matter. Its not going to change so either you change or you leave.