Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Season 5 ticket and FP WTF HI-REZ ?

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 255
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    It's so easy to grind each season, and it's not terribly bad, but I do always invest gems for that season pack or w/e you call it where you pay 1500 gems (don't remember the exact amount), and you get quests, and have the ability to go to the schedule and pick winning games to earn more FP. Serious it's really not a lot of gems to spend if you are on a budget, and just keep playing to earn FP. I'm like Level 31 now.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 651
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Any reason this thread was necro'd so some dude can whine about Hi-Rez "Waiting until the end of the season" in response to someone talking about how they were getting bonus FP not even close to halfway through the season?

Seriously, people were talking about getting chests from Mixer streams in April in this thread. Season doesn't end until fucking January...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Janus, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 255
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    Any reason this thread was necro'd so some dude can whine about Hi-Rez "Waiting until the end of the season" in response to someone talking about how they were getting bonus FP not even close to halfway through the season?

Seriously, people were talking about getting chests from Mixer streams in April in this thread. Season doesn't end until fucking January...
    LMAO Okay I'm guilty of not reading the whole thread and finally read most of the post. Well I linked my account yesterday because I seen it advertised in game, and FFS took me forever to create an account because I had to sign in using Microsoft and had to create a new account etc. etc., but I'm still confused how it all works and it reminded me of Twitch. So all we have to do is watch streams and we earn gems? So assuming it has to be live streams?
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!