Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Morrigan Second Lowest Win Rate (5.02)

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    I figured using her 2 on am enemy wave would only give 1 stack, so every 4 waves you can proc jt. If you can fully stack from 1 ability then it isn't nearly as bad as i thought it'd be(but i don't see it doing that).
    It would specify if it were a whole minion wave, but it's enemies hit. So 1 minion = 1 stack.

I feel her winrate is kinda low because she's still one of the (if not most) buggiest gods yet. What's irritating is she's been out a year and still has bugs. Last patch cycle I've been experiencing one where first 5 seconds of ult I can't use any abilities, it won't even bring up the targeter (yes I sent in support tix and posted in bug report forums).

But that might be why she's suffering, as well as people not wanting to play a buggy god.
    Granted, the bugs are not as bad as her release (where she'd literally be a jungle practice Odin bot that can only move), but they're still present and need to be addressed. Once again, out for over a year and she's still bugging tf out.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    It's one stack per damaging ability as long as that ability hits a target.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 849
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    to me its just looks like she is overvalued by low skill players who are playing her more
    high level players are playing other gods as she is being banned out more at higher level s
    so the win rate is not necessarily i good indication of how a god is doing if alot of low skill people are losing with said god it will drag down the average
    the median win rates would give a better idea of how gods are doing

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead GoddessSupreme's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MAADUECE View Post
    to me its just looks like she is overvalued by low skill players who are playing her more
    high level players are playing other gods as she is being banned out more at higher level s
    so the win rate is not necessarily i good indication of how a god is doing if alot of low skill people are losing with said god it will drag down the average
    the median win rates would give a better idea of how gods are doing
    Her median win rate is the 2nd lowest in all of smite right now, the 1st is Nox. It goes from 36% win rate in Bronze, up to 44% in Gold (which is lower-ish, but decent), and then dips to 39% in Plat and up a bit to 43% in diamond. You're right that lower-skilled players are dragging down the scores a bit. As the ranked increases, she's actually progressively picked up more, but also banned more. So I think she's valued more for skilled players.

That being said, I feel pretty convinced she needs looked at for s5. Even if you remove Bronze from the formula, she's sitting at 41.86% win rate. That's rough. If you remove Bronze from Nox, she's sitting at 43.68% win rate.

Which means Morrigan is the lowest silver and above.

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    It's one stack per damaging ability as long as that ability hits a target.
    I've had it give me max stacks from 2 on a minion wave, so I guess it's a bug then?