Thread: Warriors of Æsir - A Gaming Community Since 2001

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points Full Profile!

Warriors of Æsir - A Gaming Community Since 2001

What is WA?

We are a gaming community who strive to create a safe haven outside all the toxicity, drama, and rage of the games we play on. WA's purpose is to offer something different, something unique in the gaming community with so many clones and communities with no real personality or anything that defines them.

The Warriors of Æsir is an old clan with a distinct personality. It has merged within itself modern military aspects with older Norse settings. The culture of the clan is also very much affected by heroic Germanic concepts. Songs are sung for brave heroes of the clan, titles are given to those worthy of remembrance, kinsmen are carefully recorded and lineage is carefully documented. All members of WA can trace their lineage back to a key individual. Members of WA pride themselves on the communities and groups they build, and strive to keep records of all recruits. Major groupings of recruits based on common lineage have resulted in the existence of several Houses. Major recruitment lineages within Houses are known as Families (Many members recruit hoping to one day found their own family, or perhaps even a House if their line gets large enough). The six current Houses of WA are Dane, Dippity, Cammander, Kilroy, Blitzkrieg and Thief.

Although not a strict requirement, members are encouraged to adopt a Norse name once they are knighted or become an officer. We have a large collection of Norse vocabulary, making the creation of a new Norse name very simple. We don't allow members to name themselves after Norse gods or heroes (like Odin or Beowulf) unless specifically allowed to.

We have very basic rules for our new members, getting progressively more strict and requiring more if you continue through the ranks. Our base rank, Private, requires you to know what WA is and want to be a part of it, respect other members and not cause needless issues, and respect our traditions, culture, protocol and chain of command.

In short,

We are looking for players interested in this lore and purpose of WA, and also in gaming with us. We play a variety of games and hold many tournaments and competitions on those games, with the majority right now playing League of Legends.
    You can read more about us on our website that I linked, or feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to join:

Furuie (Smite IGN)
    Fuldmathr#2907 (Discord)

Thanks,

Jarl Fuldmathr Lysling of House Cammander
    Last edited by Furuie; 03-25-2018 at 10:57 PM. Reason: changes

Achievements:
    Got some more people playing Smite recently, contact me to join!

Achievements:
    Still open!

Achievements:
    Bump

Achievements:
    Bump

Achievements:
    Give me an add on Discord to join, I enjoy and mostly play Conquest but I'm down for any mode!
    "The only thing in life that matters is your integrity. It's the only thing that can never be taken away. Your wealth, your objects, your job, your home, your respect, your children, all can be taken from you. But not your integrity. Not your oaths." - Saint Loki the Savior

Achievements:
    Bump
    "The only thing in life that matters is your integrity. It's the only thing that can never be taken away. Your wealth, your objects, your job, your home, your respect, your children, all can be taken from you. But not your integrity. Not your oaths." - Saint Loki the Savior

Achievements:
    Bump!

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 671
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Saw you friend requested me in Smite. Rather random, isn't it? Fairly sure we have never played a match together. I also have no interest in joining one of those multi-game clans.

In Smite, you're level 11, your match history is currently empty (haven't played for 1-2 weeks, hm?), and you have a grand total of 2 gods at mastery level 1. Nothing wrong with that, per say. However, I'm level 134, and have played since the start of season 2. Our skill levels probably aren't on any comparable level. Also, you prefer Conquest, which is the one game mode I rarely ever play. Without being friends, or even knowing you, I'm not sure if I'd enjoy playing with you.

Nothing personal against you, but I'm going to have to decline the random friend request.