Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Surprised not Perseus

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Well in that case Herc should summon the Hydra and Cerberus. And Susanoo should bring in Orochi and Odin should have Fenrir in his kit. Also their is next to no Greek Hero that ended their tale in happiness theirs a reason they're called Greek tragedies

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    I just wanted to add something; Achilles is just another recycled god. His 1-3 are modified Susano moves and his ult is a modified Athena ult. I get that they can’t create new moves for every god, but seriously, it’s so obvious and it just makes gods boring.

The only gods I was excited about for a while were Skadi, Morrigan and Cerberus. They were original, except Cerberus. Most of the gods released in 2017, some in 2016, were just recycled. It makes me not excited to hear about a new god being released because most likely they’ll just be a combination of other god’s moves.

That’s why I liked Drybear. He created Rat, Ah Puch and Khepri; the ones I liked. Even if they needed adjusting, they were/are original and fun. He was creative, and that’s what Smite needs again. Ajax’s Skadi was creative, but his other gods were boring imo.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittlePebble02 View Post
    My brain stopped for 10 seconds trying to process the fact that someone thinks that Perseus is more famous that Achilles.
    Help, mine still isn't back up.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Najh98 View Post
    I just wanted to add something; Achilles is just another recycled god. His 1-3 are modified Susano moves and his ult is a modified Athena ult. I get that they can’t create new moves for every god, but seriously, it’s so obvious and it just makes gods boring.

The only gods I was excited about for a while were Skadi, Morrigan and Cerberus. They were original, except Cerberus. Most of the gods released in 2017, some in 2016, were just recycled. It makes me not excited to hear about a new god being released because most likely they’ll just be a combination of other god’s moves.

That’s why I liked Drybear. He created Rat, Ah Puch and Khepri; the ones I liked. Even if they needed adjusting, they were/are original and fun. He was creative, and that’s what Smite needs again. Ajax’s Skadi was creative, but his other gods were boring imo.
    We've never had an evade and counter move before.... None of his kit is really like Susano'o unless you are trying to say they both have a dash, in which case you are better off comparing to Ratatoskr or Bellona since at least their dashes are instant instead of at the end of a chain. How is his ult like Athena's? I don't play on PTS, is it a global ult like Athena? If not, i really don't think this comparison works either...

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Achilles is more famous and I don't think it is even arguable. Most people who don't study much mythology or very little will know of Achilles.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points

How is Achilles's ult like Athenas wtf.
    What do I put here now?

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    I just wanted to add something; Achilles is just another recycled god. His 1-3 are modified Susano moves and his ult is a modified Athena ult.
    Stopped reading here because it has absolutely no basis in fact. Nothing in his kit is anything like Susano'o except in that he has a dash and a cone (which are pretty broad similarities), and his ult isn't a damn thing like Athena's except for granting CC-immunity. You're literally grasping at straws to find something to complain about here.

Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    Help, mine still isn't back up.
    Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again?
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    How is Achilles's ult like Athenas wtf.
    Meant to say her dash.

His 1, similar to Susan's 1. His 2 is more so Rama's or Thoth's dash.
    Last edited by Najh98; 02-24-2018 at 06:13 PM.
    "Sometimes I wish I could stand behind the team that buffs and nerfs gods... with my bat." -
    Ichimarou

"When we open our minds too wide, we risk closing them."

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Meant to say her dash.
    Still bears no major similarities other than being a dash that stops on the first god hit.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Perseus? The guy with winged sandals and invisibility helmet a warrior? He's a dead to rights fodder for Assassin if you ask me.