Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hero of the Trojan War | 5.3 PC Update Notes

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 2,151
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by RamenFrog View Post
    Is...is she actually farting?
    lol.

it was a bug that happened during the animation design.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 641
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Overall, not a bad patch. If this is Pon's first god, then kudos to him for copying only one ability that's already in the game; and even then, only halfway.

They're a company. Whatever sells, they'll take advantage of. 'Tis just business.
    Yes of course, I realise that. If a company can do well without skimpy skins they have my admiration. I just see it as pathetic to go to such desperate measures to get people.

Member Worshipper loupblanc10kai's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Achilles - looks like a new Hercules, but with a crazy execution Ult . Sounds strong, looks strong. This could be bad, really really bad.
    Arachne - Welcome change.
    Cerberus - Disagree with increasing the damage of Cerberus. The damage out of Cerberus is not the issue, but the support capability.
    Freya - Welcome change, but nerf seems to be a tad over the top.
    Khepri - Welcome change.
    Scylla - Ok, I guess.
    Serqet - Welcome change.
    Ullr - Finally, god damn it.
    Vamana - Welcome change.

Soul Gem - no comment.
    Typhoon's Fang - Welcome balance tuning.
    Warlock's Staff - Understandable balance tuning. EDIT: After thinking about it more,
    going back to 115 power when fully evolved is kinda weird. Maybe somewhere in between 115-135.
    So 120 or 125 power when fully evolved.

Book of the Dead - Understandable.
    Malice - Sounds bad, with the need to stack 3 times, and on gods only? Like what?
    Rage - Bad imo. I hate the RNG factor of Crit so having a 40% Crit Chance item is in my opinion, absolutely crazy.
    Soul Eater - Understandable.
    Warrior's Blessing - Understandable.
    Hunter's Blessing - Understandable.
    Last edited by loupblanc10kai; 02-22-2018 at 06:25 AM.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Execute on a warrior?!!? OMG. Achilles looks real nice, at first I thought it said +5 prot / level and I was like oooook, but his passive seems actually well tuned. Probably a bit OP kit in current state but all depends on how it plays.

Nice balance changes, small but good things.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 02-22-2018 at 05:11 AM.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Cerberus - Disagree with increasing the damage of Cerberus. The damage out of Cerberus is not the issue, but the support capability.
    But he is not meant to be strong support but aggressive support. So if he is not performing then yes increase his dmg.

Freya - Welcome change, but nerf seems to be a tad over the top.
    Meh Freya been OP for so long. Her heals early game is to much atm and her late will still be super strong.

Vamana - Welcome change.
    TBH everytime I see a vamana ult I feel bad tossing antiheal on him. I think his ult should decrease the effects of antiheal on him by 50%. Countering a Gods ult just like that I think is bullshit and extra prots I feel won't be enough.

Malice - Sounds bad, with the need to stack 3 times, and on gods only? Like what?
    They want ability burst meta with crusher, heartseeker and malice but I think its a bit iffy relying on one huge proc like that.
    Rage - Bad imo. I hate the RNG factor of Crit so having a 40% Crit Chance item is in my opinion, absolutely crazy.
    I love crit the higher chance the better. WIth rage now you can actually get only 2 crit items and have reliable crit proc. I think its nice but I think it will be OP. As soon as you have like 60% crit it ain't RNG anymore unless you are mercury and use his 1. With 60% hitting someone 5 times 2 of them will be crit almost everytime that is how you should look at it. If your attackspeed is decent rng is a non factor with a crit chance of 60%+
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 02-22-2018 at 05:10 AM.
    Rocking the boat

Member Worshipper loupblanc10kai's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    Meh Freya been OP for so long. Her heals early game is to much atm and her late will still be super strong.
    With the nerf to Typhoon's Fang, just felt that the Freya nerf went just a tad bit too much, especially with her passive being changed to such a degree.

They want ability burst meta with crusher, heartseeker and malice but I think its a bit iffy relying on one huge proc like that.
    Being able to stack on gods only is weird, and so most people will not want to spend 3k gold on such an item with such a conditional passive.

I love crit the higher chance the better. WIth rage now you can actually get only 2 crit items and have reliable crit proc. I think its nice but I think it will be OP. As soon as you have like 60% crit it ain't RNG anymore unless you are mercury and use his 1. With 60% hitting someone 5 times 2 of them will be crit almost everytime that is how you should look at it. If your attackspeed is decent rng is a non factor with a crit chance of 60%+
    The RNG I hate about crit is when a god with crit in their kit (eg Artemis, Jing, Ne Zha) gets consecutive crits early on you as a frontliner, while only still on a T2 crit item.

Felt really bad as a support when so many people tried to get Deathbringer early. Now you bring back that issue by giving Rage 40%. So more people will now start to build Rage early. In Conquest, supports probably just face 2 Rage items (Hunter, Assassin). In other modes say for example, Arena 5v5, a frontliner can possibly face 3 to 4 Rage items nearly every game.

I am not against people trying to build up to 60% crit chance from items alone, or 40% from items + whatever from their kit. Plus, now there is a specific crit-counter defense item in Spectral Armor.

But 40% crit chance off one item is insane, even if you have to stack it first. And Rage can be stacked from kills and assists.
    Last edited by loupblanc10kai; 02-22-2018 at 06:21 AM.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    Perhaps Chang'e could have a 'sailor' costume and Hou Yi gets a tuxedo costume with a mask? And Chang'e rabbit can be a little girl who also has a 'sailor' costume.
    And Aphrodite could also get a "Sailor" costume. Also, in my opinion, that Playful Bunny Nu Wa skin should've been Aphro's. The card art looks more like Aphro.

And I'm glad that Ullr got nerfed now that SWC 2018 is over and since they already made money from that horrendous T5 skin.

Also, Achilles looks so hot And too OP.

And finally console is getting the complete VGS package.
    Last edited by hudapak; 02-22-2018 at 07:27 AM.
    Aphrodite
    The standard of beauty is not definite. We define it.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    how to make nice item useless? look at Soul Gem changes, now it takes forever to to get online...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    how to make nice item useless? look at Soul Gem changes, now it takes forever to to get online...
    Now this item is for burst mages not ADC mages.
    What do I put here now?

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    I agree that the new passive is bad, I'd much rather it only take 1 stack to proc and you can store up yo 3 stacks. That way you can save up DoT effects and activate them when you feel it best to do so with your abilities. Plus it should stack with The Crusher which would add quite a bit to abilities.

By the way, do we happen to know if Malice procs on all targets hit or will it just pick 1 like soul reaver/ethereal staff?
    It only picks the first god hit.

So for gods like Ne Zha with cleaves it's even worse cuz old Malice means if you got lucky enough to crit 2 gods at once BOTH got Malice on them.

So yay.
    What do I put here now?