Thread: Band Of the hawk clan/ Minor league qualifiers this weekend need players

New Member Cupidhead admiralcoda's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 632
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Band Of the hawk clan/ Minor league qualifiers this weekend need players

Hey guys my name is coda , my sign is admiral coda and me and my clan mates ( Apery(ADC) and Hazey(Solo) are looking for two players who would like to join our name called Band of the hawk, the minor league for NA starts sunday at 11 west so type your name down below an your preferred role and message me at admiralcoda pertaining to this and we'll discuss , and if you can message me as soon as possible no later than thursday night 11pm, sorry for the sloppy post but this is urgent, thanks.

Roles needed:
    Jung
    supp
    mid
    if you can play all three good and would prefer you can at least play two out of those three roles
    Last edited by admiralcoda; 02-20-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Hello AdmiralCoda,
    My group is Above The Gods. We are trying to move up in the Smite Game. I play fill for our team all day. My pref is Guard / Mid. Look me up on PC or PS4. ATGROCK / ATG_ROCK. msg me on Steam if there are still openings.

Peace,
    Rock

Hello AdmiralCoda,
    I'm also part of Above the Gods. I also am a fill for our team. i can play all roles when it comes to smite i prefer jungle/Mid. You can look me up on ps4 ATG_SE7EN or PC ATGSENJU. Message me back if there are any openings.

Thanks,
    SENJU

New Member Cupidhead CedricFendar's Avatar
    Hello AdmiralCoda,
    I aswell am apart of Above the Gods. I also fill for our team. i can play all roles when it comes to smite i prefer Mid/Supp. You can look me up on ps4 IVHellRaiserVI or PC CedricFendar. Message me back if there are any openings.

Thanks,
    Cedric