Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Serquet is way too overpowered!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead darkjohn333's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Serquet is way too overpowered!

Idk what you did Hi-rez but she is way overpowered in season 5 and needs serious nerfing!

Member Follower
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 787
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    serqet is not op at all she may be strong but not op she falls off late game a lot

Sitting in my corner waiting for Zhong Kui to get a skin
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    She does fall off late and she is a huge learning curve to even play. Honestly one of the assassin’s that actually takes skill to play unlike a lot of huntards

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    She's definitely one of the best in the game rn, so I'd be fine with a nerf.
    A triple-ricochet with Hou Yi is the most satisfying way to kill someone in this game.

"I used to know an adventurer like you...until I shot an arrow in his knee! Ullr

You. Yes, I'm talking to you, member of Smite forums reading my signature. If you play this game on Xbox and aren't trash, PLEASE hit me up with a message. I'm so lonely and all I ever get is a trash team. My gamertag is the same as my name here on the forums but with only one 7 (Necromancer76).

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I played to mastery 1 in s3 on a booster weekend. Hadn't played her since. Played her today in a match and went 10/1. Opponent also had one who went 8/4 while behind. She hits hard. Could use a CD increase maybe? Leap and a dash with two hard cc with decent dmg.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 2,941
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Whoever says that Serqet falls off late game clearly havent played Serqet
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 1,317
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Having % prot shread, % Max HP damage, 100% anti-heal, 100% scaling autos, multiple forms of Hard CC, abilities that allow crits, and true damage is about as far away from having a late-game fall off than you can get and anyone who actually believes that she falls off doesn't know how to play her or how she works.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 745
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Serqet is not that great in team fights and can't stay in a crowded area for too long. This is what makes her late game "weaker" than her early-mid but damage wise she's insane! Picking up a loner late game (a squishy at best) could be a death sentence.

She's fine I'd say, no nerfs or buffs are required.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    Having % prot shread, % Max HP damage, 100% anti-heal, 100% scaling autos, multiple forms of Hard CC, abilities that allow crits, and true damage is about as far away from having a late-game fall off than you can get and anyone who actually believes that she falls off doesn't know how to play her or how she works.
    ^ Not to mention massive synergy with crit, but also with power+pen.

Having a CC chain that lasts 4s or so (2 then ult).

And also it isn't just 100% antiheal, it's infinite antiheal, Asclepius doesn't work.

Also in terms of teamfight, ult a really low hp person whos in the teamfight (or a medium hp person then kill them) spreading the poison. Especially if there's a wave of minions in the midst of it you can stack so much last breath damage it's insane.

There was a clip on reddit of a Serqet defending her titan 2v5 and getting a pentakill because little known fact - every time poison spreads to you you immediately take 115 true damage, so if 6 minions explode on your entire team, ouch.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Serquet doesn't fall off in the slightest late game especially becuase with her dash I landed all three with a crit for 700 dmage plus each hit at level 17 and killed two of the enemy mages standing next to each other. Either nerf her or do something about the items she works to well with like death bringer. I don't even need to mention how big a team fight ult she has as it was already mentioned above or the taunt/madness that she has that can let you turn the enemies against each other and how much their hunter can do with few basic attacks to their own teammates.