Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wtg hi rez

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 850
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter

Wtg hi rez

Congrats HiRez on another money maker.

Did you intentionally pick Anime, to cater to the 12 year olds that find Anime/Hentai sexually appealingto make those few extar dollars??

Do you not care about your playerbase? you do these dumb adventures (and im quite sure make bank) yet do nothing to improve the servers..

I have a feeling Hirez just trying to suck out that last penny and invest it into a battle royale...i have a feeling hirez will do exaCTLY what Paragon did...EXCEPT NOT OFFER REFUNDS.

These anime skins make me sick pandering to these young kids with all the flesh..

Member Follower
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    i hate anime too, but what problem with servers? im ok with it

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWJEWBEES View Post

Did you intentionally pick Anime, to cater to the 12 year olds that find Anime/Hentai sexually appealingto make those few extar dollars??

Do you not care about your playerbase? you do these dumb adventures (and im quite sure make bank) yet do nothing to improve the servers..

I have a feeling Hirez just trying to suck out that last penny and invest it into a battle royale...i have a feeling hirez will do exaCTLY what Paragon did...EXCEPT NOT OFFER REFUNDS.

These anime skins make me sick pandering to these young kids with all the flesh..
    heavens forbid a game wants to do whats profitable.

and if you really think those skins are sexualized, i suggest you to look at the rest of smite.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 791
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Did I time warp back to the prudish 30's or did I wander into the Amish community a few miles outside my town again?

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 1,205
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Yes, how DARE they actually try to make a profit on the game with the most inconsequential aspect of the game: COSMETICS. Truly, this is worse than that shit EA pulled with Battlefront.

The adventures actually seem pretty popular among players.

Except Smite is making HR a lot of money. It'd be suicide to kill it now.

See, if you'd left this out, you'd look a lot less like a troll; but this is clearly meant to be provocative, so you kind of blew your cover.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured RamenFrog's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 852
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran

Look I'm not happy with the skins either, but gee you couldn't have picked yourself to be a larger stereotype than this statement? Granted Hi-rez sucks with actually getting anything correct outside the shallowest bare minimum so I can't completely fault you for that.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    But I love the ratatoskr skin... And I think the amaterasu skin is funny.

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Ammys skin is cringy. Other than that, it's awesome they tried something new that wasnt community damaging or pay2win. I love the adventure modes, if you don't like them, don't pay to play them. I've only been back on the forums for a few weeks now and seriously, all I've seen you do is complain. Are you LiamX?
    XBL: Arsenal IV
    PC: DetriotSmash

List of Favorite Gods
    Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Discordia - Artio - Ymir - Cernunnos - Ganesha - Sun Wukong
    Hachiman

Member Follower
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    as someone who loves all things maya and has been waiting for ages for something new in that area, this whole anime stuff is a proper punch in the face kawai pop bastet and all these skins are horrible imo (they are quality skins, i guess. i just hate them). i want more god and mythology related things

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    I like the Rata skin but I'm not a child nor do I watch Anime.
    A triple-ricochet with Hou Yi is the most satisfying way to kill someone in this game.

"I used to know an adventurer like you...until I shot an arrow in his knee! Ullr

You. Yes, I'm talking to you, member of Smite forums reading my signature. If you play this game on Xbox and aren't trash, PLEASE hit me up with a message. I'm so lonely and all I ever get is a trash team. My gamertag is the same as my name here on the forums but with only one 7 (Necromancer76).