Thread: Legend of the Foxes experiences

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 800
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered

Legend of the Foxes experiences

Tried this adventure twice today.

First time Artio, she seems to do well, only died once while learning this, almost all her abilities are good against all enemies except maybe her H2. Not sure about how the rating is figured at the end as my team only got 1 star, we only lost 1 pillar but kept the fox alive. Worked with a Cern and Anubis, one died 0 times, the other 2.

Second time never started, think I was with a 2 man group based on similar usernames and Clan ID. Was going to try Terra but one guy complained, switched to Thor still complained, the second just never picked so it never started.

Some self healing gods should do well in this, not sure about healers like Hel, Ra, etc. yet.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    I’m on Xbox so won’t know about it yet, but is it hard/will it take long to get the new Rata skin with the fox points or whatever they’re called?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RhodosGuard's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I played it properly 3 times. But it crashed the first time so I dont know how much Points I'd have gotten.
    First time I played Ama. Worked pretty well. Had Skadi and Hel with me. The only problem are the big guys, because they can deal asshole-amounts of damage, especially the boss.
    Second time thought Vulcan would work, but we didnt have anything tanky so we failed miserably.
    Picked Cerb in the third run, but everyone was all over the place, so it was a bad game for me, even though we somehow won in the end.

I'd say you want good AoE damage, sustain and range, while preferably having a healer and/or tank with you. and you should really focus the big guys. They are assholes.

Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Several times done, got the rhythm to the 5 waves.

There are 5 waves of fights.
    Wave 1 - in town area, 2 locations with 3 pots that spawn on timers. Minions and 2 mini-bosses.
    Wave 2 - Upper right area, 1 location with spawning pots. Minions and 2 mini-bosses.
    Wave 3 - Upper left area, 1 location with spawning pots. Minions and 3 mini-bosses.
    Wave 4 - Town area from Wave 1. Minions and 4 mini-bosses good chance of 2 mini-bosses at a time.
    Wave 5 - Town area from Wave 1. Boss, 2 enemy gods, minions and maybe mini-bosses.

Always have at least 1 god near the pillar, only let 1-2 others chase mini-bosses that run away from it. If your whole team leaves the pillar for a while, the minions stack up and really do damage to pillar and fox.
    If near 2+ mini-bosses, focus one and try to keep distance from other 2 to minimize damage to yourself, see how they move to try and separate them.

CC will work on mini-bosses and enemy gods but NOT the Big Boss at the end.

Mini-bosses:
    2 in Wave 1, 1 does a ranged attack that can be dodged (you can see him channel it) hitting with a water attack for knockup and moves you in some direction based on location targeted and where you are, seems to only show up in town area. Second does not really come near the pillar, he does a ranged pull that traps you for a bit, will show up in all locations.
    2 in Wave 2, second one from Wave 1 and new one is a bouncing demon looking one that will stop and throw a ranged fire attack that leaves an AOE burning patch, demon will show up in later Waves.
    3 in Wave 3, seoncd from Wave 1, demon from Wave 2, new one has a large amount of health and does close combat and decent damage, will chase one of your team.
    4 in Wave 4, all four mentioned previously.

Wave 5, enemy gods are random but seem to be chosen from Bots seen in vs AI mode. Big Boss can change, so far seen 2 types I remember. One is a Turtle with a blue shell, sometimes does an AOE spin attack, else close combat. Second I forget look but puts 3 objects around pillar, not sure what they do but they can be destroyed. All Big Bosses at end have REALLY high health so kill off enemy gods first. Remember CC does NOT work on Big Bosses.

Spawning pots, if about half health and or mana, 1 spawning pot should heal you up nice. If low, get 2. Do NOT get greedy with spawning pots so allies have a shot at them especially in Wave 2 and 3 when there is only 1 spawn location marked in light blue dot on map.

I will say it again, ALWAYS have 1 member near the pillar, do not have everyone leave to chase 1-2 mini-bosses, that 1 person has to keep waveclearing.

Good god choices include so far anyone with Lifesteal / Health regen. Artio has done very well for me, I can run through this and never die with smart play, even try to tank though I tend to be that 1 god staying near the pillar as most often my allies seem to love chasing bosses. 2 self heals, Bear 1 is good for some clear, Bear 2 freezes mini-bosses/enemy gods, Bear 3 for distance or sometimes clearing groups of minions, Human 2 AoE is not worth it as it only works on gods so only useful against 2 at end and they chase you anyway if you are close enough.
    Anubis on rotation now played well should also do good, just remember his 2 will NOT work on Big Boss.
    Tried Cern, while he does have lifesteal on his 1, can get lifesteal items, can drop his 2 on a spot to clear minions and use his Ult on mini-bosses, he needs a good team to back him up.

There are 4 item shops, first three are in obvious locations on path between waves, fourth is found right near the pillar between Wave 4 and 5. You get access to limited items depending on class and they seem to change a bit each time. With a Guardian, sometimes I can get Rod of Asclepius to buff Ario's heals, sometimes it never shows, sometimes Sovereighty shows up near middle or end, sometimes never, etc. Choose wisely.
    Shop 1, enough gold to get a Tier 3 item and Tier 1 or 2 Tier 2s.
    Shop 2, same, probably a Tier 3 and buff the Tier 1 to Tier 2.
    Shop 3, Should be at least up to 4 Tier 3 items here.
    Shop 4, enough to have a full 6 Tier 3 item build.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    I’m on Xbox so won’t know about it yet, but is it hard/will it take long to get the new Rata skin with the fox points or whatever they’re called?
    Right now I get about 350 points every time, the chests are 9000 so that's 26 runs for a chest, the bundle bonus doubles points so half the time. There is a known bug giving less points than supposed to get though, a hotfix coming today is supposed to fix that and give missing points so you get back anything you are owed for runs done thus lowering time.

There are 4 Rat skins, one now and every two weeks up to 2 more. If you get all 3, you get a shot at the 4th.

Achievements:
    Some more info on bosses, there are 5 mini-bosses and 3 types of Final Boss.

First mini-boss is called Wizard, lowest health, long ranged AoE water attack with knockup, can be dodged at range.
    Second mini-boss is called Trapper, does nothing but grab and pull one god, rarely comes near pillar. Can be ignored until all other enemies are dead.
    Third mini-boss is called Lobber, shows as early as Wave 2, throws firebomb AoE that stays behind and burns.
    Fourth mini-boss is called Summoner, shows as early as Wave 2, stays in fixed location where minions spawn, spawns tougher minions that need more than one hit to kill. Has a good amount of health. Can be ignored until all other enemies are dead.
    Fifth mini-boss is called Sweeper, shows as early as Wave 3, toughest health and should be teamfought. Attacks fast and does knockups, even a tank can be killed by one if not focused down. Do not use attacks that take time to do damage if it is on you, short bursts only.

Final Bosses
    Bull Demon - looks like Bull Demon from Joust, creates 3 things around pillar, not sure why.
    Chaos King - looks like a titan from Conquest.
    Giant Turtle - spin attack AoE does a lot of damage.

Sometimes people leave the pillar to get a mini-boss kill, this can be fine in Waves 1 & 2 but not in 3-5. Wave 3+ you should only leave to get pots for heals/mana especially so your team can focus down Sweepers ASAP. NEVER LEAVE THE PILLAR. Two of the mini-bosses, Trapper and Summoner, can be left until later. Sweepers should be killed ASAP or they will wreck the team.

EDIT - Getting a lot of DC players at night EST, actually double DC on same player. They DC at start, come back do some work then DC again. Seems to be connection issues more than ragequit.
    Last edited by Wildstreak; 02-15-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I want to add some experiences.

Elites:
    Cu chulains(LOL) An arachne can solo him

Final bosses:
    Bull demon. 2 ways
    1. Destroy the pillars fast or the skill of this Boss will delete you.
    2. Spread out and divide the skills coming closer to receive it and getting away so you dont get 2 in a row

Giant Turtle
    No tactics yet

Fire Titan
    • Destroy the swords ASAP
    • Titan will drop some fire balls. Pick them up for power ups

New Member Cupidhead HikariKuraku's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383
    Quote Originally Posted by TuGGix View Post
    I want to add some experiences.

Elites:
    Cu chulains(LOL) An arachne can solo him

Final bosses:
    Bull demon. 2 ways
    1. Destroy the pillars fast or the skill of this Boss will delete you.
    2. Spread out and divide the skills coming closer to receive it and getting away so you dont get 2 in a row

Giant Turtle
    No tactics yet

Fire Titan
    • Destroy the swords ASAP
    • Titan will drop some fire balls. Pick them up for power ups
    Loki's decoy is a god send against the giant kuzenbo, throw it down and the boss will spin on your decoy saving you and your teams life. also great for pulling hate away from the pillar.