Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OP Tanks

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Nevyr420's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 456
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

OP Tanks

Right back to being stupid OP health tanks again... Only this time with better attack damage, defense, and CRIT!!!!!!! Nerfed any mage that doesn't play health mage, no penetration, Sh#t attack speed.... Lowered any chance of stopping tank without a five man rush... Tanks just rush the towers now... This is stupid on an EPIC level. Enjoy the fall of this PARAGON.

New Member Cupidhead Dragonverde_arg's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 100 Experience Points
    Everything is true. I play with bastet, I have eleven stars with bastet .. and I could never kill those tanks one vs one and now it's worse .. everything to the maximum they have, they touch you and you can die ... they go straight to the tower without fear of dying, they have a very exaggerated amount of health, defense and attack. then they call you trash for not being able to kill them .. they can easily escape from your special attacks without almost any damage. they kill the minions quickly and almost effortlessly, I need to spend almost all my mana to kill a round of minion quickly, really horrible. I really hope that they improve Bastet because it is very weak compared to the other murderers...

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevyr420 View Post
    Enjoy the fall of this PARAGON.
    Paragon is a dead game, will be shut down come April 26.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 421
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonverde_arg View Post
    Everything is true. I play with bastet, I have eleven stars with bastet ...
    Then why oh why are you even targeting tanks as bastet? One thought you would have learned by now if you are 11 stars. Some assassins are good vs tanks some aren't. If you pick one that is shit vs tanks then do not target their tanks?

Try nemesis or arachne instead they eat tanks like a cookie. But hey just like tanks they need to commit maybe you are just a scared kitty cat cause bastet is super safe and a super safe god should not be able to just rip tanks.
    Rocking the boat

Achievements:
    Or maybe you're the troll that every Smite player dreads. Toxic player that doesn't want his precious OP Tanks touched.... Face it, you know they are way too OP, you just like the hack games

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 677
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Or maybe you're the troll that every Smite player dreads. Toxic player that doesn't want his precious OP Tanks touched.... Face it, you know they are way too OP, you just like the hack games
    Hes right though, an ability assassin shouldnt be targeting a tank anyways. I dont think tanks are op nor do dread Rockerbaby.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 462
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    Then why oh why are you even targeting tanks as bastet? One thought you would have learned by now if you are 11 stars. Some assassins are good vs tanks some aren't. If you pick one that is shit vs tanks then do not target their tanks?

Try nemesis or arachne instead they eat tanks like a cookie. But hey just like tanks they need to commit maybe you are just a scared kitty cat cause bastet is super safe and a super safe god should not be able to just rip tanks.
    RockerBaby is completly right.

Guys learning HOW to play Smite means also learning WHO you're playing at a given moment and WHO you should and shouldn't attack in an engagement with that god.

Bastet IS NOT a tank-shredder, do not pretend her to be one only cause you want. She is an ability based god, so it's pretty strong early game and fall pretty hard in the late game. She can kill almost anyone but guardian and tanky warriors, because she cannot do so much sustained damage to them to shred them. She's perfect to kill target that doesn't have any dash or leap, she's pretty safe to play.

Arachne instead can, cause her passive, and she sticks to enemy too, with a stun on her 2 and slow on her 3. She has a ult immune CC to escape or to re-engage if she wants, but that's keep her safe from guardian CC ability.

Nemesis can do it too, she has ult that steal protection to gods , that means that she cut your prot and take that % for herself for the duration, she takes away a % of life too, with her ult, and that's pretty good against tanks with a lot of healt, and slows them even with the 2.

Your point is not useful to the community; I understand why people do not take this forum seriously and think that we are here only to complain.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Tank meta is down pretty hard, and with bastet, you should be able to kill a tank early. Guardians tend to be harder to kill around lvl 7-8 when they get their protections online. After that, yes, a guardians with protections is gunna take less dmg. Guardians shouldn't be your target unless you're tanking and they're low hp.

Achievements:
    Tanks have been given WAY to much Defense and HP AND ATTACK... Pick to maybe, but with all three it makes the game stupid unbalanced

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 421
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    I'm almost never toxic if I am its mostly directed to my own shitty plays lol, I'm more like a perfect gentleman that can say suck it if I feel like it.

650h mage
    500h assassin
    478h warrior
    335h guardian
    206h hunter

yeah that is more then 2k hours of smite. They say 1k hours of something and you master it though I wouldn't say I mastered smite, I'm fairly good but I still have lots to improve. That said though I play almost all Gods in the game except for a few exceptions and I play all classes frequently and been around since s3 so I have a pretty good grasp of how the game works and what is broken and not and warriors ain't broken (excluding Hercules). Solo lane might be broken but that is a whole other topic.

I think warriors are among the hardest class in smite to play and I enjoy warrior a lot. Its only conquesters who cry about warriors cause they get free farm and solo exp for 20min but any God who gets that will be a monster.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 02-26-2018 at 06:53 AM.
    Rocking the boat