Thread: Returning Conquest Player. Looking for Casual Team.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead FearNot62's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 579
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Returning Conquest Player. Looking for Casual Team.

I'm looking to get back into conquest with the start of season 5. I played constantly during seasons 2 and 3, but stopped around the beginning of season 4 when my team broke up. My preferred roles are 1. ADC 2. Mid 3. Support 4. Solo 5. Jungle. I have a well rounded and large god pool and a fair amount of diamond gods. I understand the mechanics of conquest (e.g. warding, rotations, farming, etc.), but need to learn the new meta. I figured now was a good time to start since I'll be on even ground with most people. I play regularly (4-5 nights a week) and live in the Eastern timezone. I'm generally a high gold/low platinum level player. I'm not looking to like "go pro", just to have a regular team to play with. I’m interested in clans, gaming communities, or even just a random group of players. Let me know if you wanna play sometime.

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    don't have a full team but there is 2 of us sumtimes 3. msg D3monicDisast3r on xbl if you wanna play. eastern after 6pm. ima jung/mid/supp/solo, he's a solo/fill with a carry/mid work in progress. I'm lvl 127 only play casual conquest.

New Member Cupidhead GrasslandShield2's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 380
    Hey, you can private message me GrasslandShield, GeneralB1gfoot or HippyHeyZeus on XBL if you are looking for regular players