Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Holy crap she op

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 1,953
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Realistically the only things that'll beat Arachne in a 1v1 with no rng bullshit is Nemesis and Kali with ultimate.

That said Raijin brought a lot more to the table in general than Arachne does. Range, teamfight, heavy area damage and CC, powerful teamfight ult.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 850
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by goobis View Post
    realistically the only things that'll beat arachne in a 1v1 with no rng bullshit is nemesis and kali with ultimate.

That said raijin brought a lot more to the table in general than arachne does. Range, teamfight, heavy area damage and cc, powerful teamfight ult.
    he always brought that.....yet noone wanted to listen, until pros starting playing him

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 1,953
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWJEWBEES View Post
    he always brought that.....yet noone wanted to listen, until pros starting playing him
    Until they uber buffed him to top tier.

Achievements:
    Heys not uber buffed....he got a mediocre slow and somne bouncing around with the 2....he was more op with the 2 when it bursted. Yes they made his 1 wider for the noobs that couldnt hit it

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,735
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    as you said HELP ...so there would be more than just her...so no its not that important
    So you're saying your laner is never going to be outcleared, pressured out while there's still a wave, or forced under tower. You're discounting the fact that nearly every other assassin is more proficient in this department than her. You're completely ignoring a legitimate factor in what a god can and can't do so you can continue to declare this false narrative about Arachne being OP.

Does this really need an explanation?

This will become like my raijin discussion. I was saying all along how op he was, everyone denied it until pros starting playing him. I see this happening with arachne as well. Guess we will see.
    At no point since he could double-proc SR has Raijin done much more than the average mage in terms of damage or clear. His ult has always been his only real reason for being picked. This is like your Raijin discussion indeed, for it consists solely of you saying something's OP and refusing to acknowledge anyone else's points.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    why would i acknowledge anyones point , when the pros proved that he was op

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,735
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    why would i acknowledge anyones point , when the pros proved that he was op
    They didn't. They picked him and did well. The fact that you consider a few games in an environment that's drastically different from how everyone else plays the game more important than actual arguments just goes to show that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. If you're not gonna consider any of the actual facts brought up by other players regarding this god's state, then you have no place in any sort of debate. Clearly, this going nowhere, and you have no intention of contributing anything with any real thought behind it. Kek out.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    Realistically the only things that'll beat Arachne in a 1v1 with no rng bullshit is Nemesis and Kali with ultimate.

That said Raijin brought a lot more to the table in general than Arachne does. Range, teamfight, heavy area damage and CC, powerful teamfight ult.
    I've actually beaten her 1v1 without RNG quite consistently with Fenrir. All you need to do is dodge the stun(whether by stunning her yourself, popping beads or using your CC immune ult). He can life steal so well he keeps up with her self sustain. And because he also self sustains so much it mitigates the effectiveness of her passive.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    They didn't. They picked him and did well. The fact that you consider a few games in an environment that's drastically different from how everyone else plays the game more important than actual arguments just goes to show that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. If you're not gonna consider any of the actual facts brought up by other players regarding this god's state, then you have no place in any sort of debate. Clearly, this going nowhere, and you have no intention of contributing anything with any real thought behind it. Kek out.
    um actually trhey did...hes one of the most banned mages now since pros starting playing him, ppl finally caught on....anyway i made my points no point in going in circles

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    This will become like my raijin discussion. I was saying all along how op he was, everyone denied it until pros starting playing him. I see this happening with arachne as well. Guess we will see.
    Ummm... no Raijin used to be garbage until they buffed him to an absurd level with that bouncing 2 damage. It literally made him Zeus with mobility plus a ranged ult.