Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Typhons Fang Needs removed or changed heavily

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Again, all I want is lifesteal to be viable on mages. It finally is. Don't change it. Nerf Freya/Anubis if you have to.
    lol freya is pretty ez to kill with Typhoons or not , she is still squishy mage , and even without new item she was pretty hard to deal with , so simply cc her and kill her , anubis is same story , can he turn and kill u all hmm yes but u always can aegis or juke his stupid ulti ( i love his kit so much ) , ofc he can stun u and kill u in 2 seconds or less , but remember after he used hes ulti to 1 shot u ( or better 20 shot u cause hes ulti has 10 ticks per second ) he will die to your teammates

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekroso View Post
    Never said that hunter/assasin lifesteal is not OP but the Mage lifesteal at the moment is outrageous.

Besides i didnt really talk about the aoes with Goobis you can easily heal 250 hp with a normal basic on a minion xD
    lol wt .. 250 ... on basic ... ao's basic attack chain 1/0.5/0.5/1x , how he will heal for 250 per basic , are u stupid

Junior Member Cupidhead Enigma0Gaming's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    funny thing is im an anubis main and i think this item is complete and utter BS any mage can build typhons bancroft and be immortal hit 1 minion with an ability heal to full its fucking stupid

Junior Member Cupidhead Enigma0Gaming's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    its good on everyone because every fucking make i see builds typhons fang and bancrofts they are unkillable anti works somewhat but it doesnt solve the problem anti heal should be there to stop healers not lifesteal

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Antiheal is there to stop any kind of healing. And mage and immortal are not words that belong in the same sentence. They are still easy to gank and kill. And theres plenty of fights happening in jungle where theres no minions to even lifesteal from.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma0Gaming View Post
    funny thing is im an anubis main and i think this item is complete and utter BS any mage can build typhons bancroft and be immortal hit 1 minion with an ability heal to full its fucking stupid
    That is a gross exaggeration, and the reason you can see basically any mage build it isn't because it gives 'insane lifesteal'. It is because it gives some of the most raw power in the game.

Bancroft's can give up to 200 power, only thing giving more is Book of Thoth. With Bancroft's, Typhon's gives 125-145 which isn't only has Book of Thoth and Tahuti outclassing its raw damage. The increased healing is just a bonus.