Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Typhons Fang Needs removed or changed heavily

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    All I'm saying is Mage lifesteal on everyone except Freya/Anubis is still subpar to Hunter lifesteal. So it's not OP and if you wanna nerf it, nerf Hunters too.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    All I'm saying is Mage lifesteal on everyone except Freya/Anubis is still subpar to Hunter lifesteal. So it's not OP and if you wanna nerf it, nerf Hunters too.
    I don't think you should be treating both classes like they are the same thing. Hunters and mages do not have the same roles in Conquest, that's like me saying hunters should be able to 1-2 shot without any AA. They might both be the highest damage ranged classes in the game, but that does not mean the items needs to work exactly the same way. Giving things like crit to mages would be awful and you would need to nerf the damage they do on everything else.

I don't think the lifesteal needs to be the same either.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    I don't think you should be treating both classes like they are the same thing. Hunters and mages do not have the same roles in Conquest, that's like me saying hunters should be able to 1-2 shot without any AA. They might both be the highest damage ranged classes in the game, but that does not mean the items needs to work exactly the same way. Giving things like crit to mages would be awful and you would need to nerf the damage they do on everything else.

I don't think the lifesteal needs to be the same either.
    Again, all I want is lifesteal to be viable on mages. It finally is. Don't change it. Nerf Freya/Anubis if you have to.
    What do I put here now?

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekroso View Post
    Here a Thread on Reddit about Typhons Tooth so you guys can better understand it even has a video showcasing it being IMBA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comme...ns_fang_is_op/
    Which is immediately crushed the minute someone realizes "they didn't test it with any antiheal which would be common sense to build, especially with a ra that built lifesteal"
    That whole time, antiheal would've easily killed that freya if rama had built it.
    They aren't going to nerf one item because of one god. They'll nerf the god (if it comes to that).

They're not showing it on any of the other gods because Freya's the only one with which it is broken, and any other god video would immediately debunk their theory. I'm not going to believe the "ra vs ullr" thing until I see video evidence proving otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    I don't think you should be treating both classes like they are the same thing.
    Lyr was using it for comparison to to show that the lifesteal between both classes differs. That was the whole point. Also don't know why you're mentioning crit to mages when it appears as though that wasn't brought up.
    Last edited by Saerireth; 02-18-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma0Gaming View Post
    You know there's a problem when an item is added to every mages recommended build like what the actual fuck HI-REZ. you add an item like typhons fang... my golden rule of smite is if you add the word additionally it makes an item too strong the fact that this item gives you 100 power mana and 15% (cough cough 21%) magical life steal but it increases your magical life steal by 50% from all other sources including itself and also increases your power based off how much lifesteal you have up to 65 power.

my problem with Typhons fang is that it has 2 passives it should only have the passive that gives power based on your magical lifesteal the passive that gives a bonus 50% magicial lifesteal (not even limited by the "only from items") specification no just magical lifesteal so freyas passive now gives her 21% lifesteal for free

Freya because of typhons fang has now surpassed guan back in season 1 on the broken scail because of thsi item freya is impossible to kill in a 1v5 because one basic attack heals her to max hp. even if you make it so it only works with items its still too strong because its in literally every mages recommended build it needs removed no one asked for this soul gem was a much more unique and now broken item that can be actually used without putting a god to SSS tier.
    please stop please
    build anti heal and stop complaining

Achievements:
    Funny that i am a Agni main and i can explain to you how Typhon (besides i dont care about the spelling) will heal him from 10% to 100% up :
    Step 1: Build Typhon
    Step 2: Get Bancroft
    Step 3: hit Minion with your 2
    Step 4: see your Hp go from 10% to 100%

Many of the gods you have listed have escapes, if you get some Anti Healing effect just get out of the Fight search for some minions/camps and give them a good old smack and you are full HP.

i dont know how you can actually think this is not completely broken, maybe its because you are a Mage main but what do i know (nearly all people i have seen defending it are Mage mains /using the item themselves)
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I would rather have old Tahuti back than this cancerous Item
    hmm don't be pathetic man , because u can do same on adcs as well , just will bead 3 more basics

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Explain how Typhons is broken on a god like Scylla or Nox or Isis or Kukulkan or Agni or Ra or Raijin or Discordia or Thoth or Janus or Morrigan or Ah Puch or Zeus.

First of all, learn how to spell the damn item's name.

Second, mages finally have 3 viable build options, and you want to take one away?

Listen. If you remove Typhons, give us Old Tahuti back. We need SOMETHING.

My main's passive got nerfed by Tahuti and more importantly she does around 500 less damage in her entire kit overall without Tahuti. She NEEDS this as compensation.
    its strong only on few , like ao kuong , anubis freya ,zhong ( if u want to be squishy ofc) , ow and its not bad on morri tho not op just not bad on her , sol and maybe chronos . thats it

Achievements:
    why u think tahuti is trash though , its still gives 150 physical power . but passive sucks ass ... so its not trash its just bad item , if it had like 400 extra mana it could be best last item into book of thoth , lol

Achievements:
    Here a Thread on Reddit about Typhons Tooth so you guys can better understand it even has a video showcasing it being IMBA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comme...ns_fang_is_op/
    heyy noob build toxic blade into freaking ninja tabi , Db , Wd, EXE, and DG . and for those who didn't know freya can outbox almost every adc in the game with Typhoons or not , and u could just build 3 items on her with poly and she would still win that so wtf are u trying to prove

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by kingasce13 View Post
    Ao Kuang, Freya, Chronos, and Sol can actually do a lot with it even without their abilities.
    ao kuong does use Typhoons +pretty well when his 2 is up but with only basics no , hes not adc