Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Typhons Fang Needs removed or changed heavily

Junior Member Cupidhead Enigma0Gaming's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 533
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Typhons Fang Needs removed or changed heavily

You know there's a problem when an item is added to every mages recommended build like what the actual fuck HI-REZ. you add an item like typhons fang... my golden rule of smite is if you add the word additionally it makes an item too strong the fact that this item gives you 100 power mana and 15% (cough cough 21%) magical life steal but it increases your magical life steal by 50% from all other sources including itself and also increases your power based off how much lifesteal you have up to 65 power.

my problem with Typhons fang is that it has 2 passives it should only have the passive that gives power based on your magical lifesteal the passive that gives a bonus 50% magicial lifesteal (not even limited by the "only from items") specification no just magical lifesteal so freyas passive now gives her 21% lifesteal for free

Freya because of typhons fang has now surpassed guan back in season 1 on the broken scail because of thsi item freya is impossible to kill in a 1v5 because one basic attack heals her to max hp. even if you make it so it only works with items its still too strong because its in literally every mages recommended build it needs removed no one asked for this soul gem was a much more unique and now broken item that can be actually used without putting a god to SSS tier.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,196
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    So, lifesteal is finally viable to build on AoE mages, and you want it gone?

Yes, because 1 character is broken with the item nerf the item instead of the character, good logic.

Very good logic.

Super good logic.

Also, learn how to build antiheal. It's not that hard.
    ~Scylla: 11,018~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 125/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Tell me does the 50% extra healing from Typhoons fang counter out the 40% anti heal from Divine Rune or Brawlers beat Stick? I'm not sure how that interaction works because I hardly go against anti heals unless my team has Hercules or a healer.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,196
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by kingasce13 View Post
    Tell me does the 50% extra healing from Typhoons fang counter out the 40% anti heal from Divine Rune or Brawlers beat Stick? I'm not sure how that interaction works because I hardly go against anti heals unless my team has Hercules or a healer.
    If Typhon Fang makes your lifesteal heal 75 instead of 50, 40% antiheal reduces it down to 45.

They're multiplicative not additive unlike Asclepius (which is multiplicative with Typhons and additive with Antiheal).
    ~Scylla: 11,018~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 125/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Probably gonna get nerfed next patch is my guess. Or they will nerf the gods that use it too well.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 1,297
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma0Gaming View Post
    You know there's a problem when an item is added to every mages recommended build like what the actual fuck HI-REZ.
    Hmm yes, I wonder what specific Itemization change caused this...
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    Anubis is my Husband, don't question it, just leave us in the dumpster.

Junior Member Cupidhead snakey456's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    It's strong but once your abilites go on cooldown death is still just as quick, personally its pretty good were its at.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by snakey456 View Post
    It's strong but once your abilites go on cooldown death is still just as quick, personally its pretty good were its at.
    Ao Kuang, Freya, Chronos, and Sol can actually do a lot with it even without their abilities.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 707
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Typhon's Fang is kinda the lynch pin for Lifesteal builds atm. With RoT 'gone' from builds, and the burst meta we're in, mages need a bit safety to make sure they even get the chance to fight back. High Hp items are one path, a mana build with BotD is another, and then there's lifesteal. Life steal requires aggressive responses, and a modicum of skill to yield benefits. Without Fang, it all kinda falls apart. I do feel that freya and Goobis take it to an extreme, but that's more a god balance thing than the item itself.

I also believe that a good solution might kinda sorta be an Ancile Buff, as the resulting silence would give a window to shut down a lifesteal god, such as goobis.

Junior Member Cupidhead Zekroso's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    So, lifesteal is finally viable to build on AoE mages, and you want it gone?

Yes, because 1 character is broken with the item nerf the item instead of the character, good logic.

Very good logic.

Super good logic.

Also, learn how to build antiheal. It's not that hard.
    Its not only one God Broken its all Mages that can build that crap item, Anti heal is trash in Comparison either Anti Heal gets buffed or Typhoons tooth gets reworked/removed if nearly all Players say it is Broken then it is Broken.