Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Typhons Fang Needs removed or changed heavily

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekroso View Post
    Here a Thread on Reddit about Typhons Tooth so you guys can better understand it even has a video showcasing it being IMBA.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comme...ns_fang_is_op/
    Freya, enough said.

Why not try out how "broken" the item is on a god like Scylla, Discordia, Thoth, Janus, Ra, Chang'e, Zhong Kui, Zeus, Poseidon, etc?
    What do I put here now?

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Freya, enough said.

Why not try out how "broken" the item is on a god like Scylla, Discordia, Thoth, Janus, Ra, Chang'e, Zhong Kui, Zeus, Poseidon, etc?
    Cause then it would prove his argument isn;t as solid as he wants, and momma didn't raise no quitter.

Junior Member Cupidhead Zekroso's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    Cause then it would prove his argument isn;t as solid as he wants, and momma didn't raise no quitter.
    Yeah.. No you can build that shit on any mage you want (Except Ra that is one i have to admit he doesnt have really the skills to benefit from it) and it makes him Semi Invincible, funny that he mentioned Zhong Kui with that lifesteal item and his additional lifesteal he would be pretty nice to play.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Yeah.. No you can build that shit on any mage you want (Except Ra that is one i have to admit he doesnt have really the skills to benefit from it) and it makes him Semi Invincible, funny that he mentioned Zhong Kui with that lifesteal item and his additional lifesteal he would be pretty nice to play.
    And how exactly is having 15-25% lifesteal on AoEs at the cost of 5200 gold less broken than having 40-65% lifesteal on autos at the cost of 4000 gold?

If magical lifesteal is so damn OP surely physical lifesteal should've been nerfed into oblivion a LONG time ago!
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Never said that hunter/assasin lifesteal is not OP but the Mage lifesteal at the moment is outrageous.

Besides i didnt really talk about the aoes with Goobis you can easily heal 250 hp with a normal basic on a minion xD

Achievements:
    Never said that hunter/assasin lifesteal is not OP but the Mage lifesteal at the moment is outrageous.

Besides i didnt really talk about the aoes with Goobis you can easily heal 250 hp with a normal basic on a minion xD
    2 gods =/= everyone.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Nearly any Mage i have seen builds it and Bancrofts and gets Extreme lifesteal but i already see its not worth discussing your only Arguments are "Its only good on Anubis and Freya (which isnt even right but ok lol) mimimi my Tahuti got nerfed and thats why i deserve OP lifesteal mimimi"

Achievements:
    Nearly any Mage i have seen builds it and Bancrofts and gets Extreme lifesteal but i already see its not worth discussing your only Arguments are "Its only good on Anubis and Freya (which isnt even right but ok lol) mimimi my Tahuti got nerfed and thats why i deserve OP lifesteal mimimi"
    Let's remove Deathbringer and Devos from the game and see how much Hunters whine.

Mage lifesteal is at best equal to Hunter lifesteal (ofc this meaning hunter with devo + asi, because if mages use 2 slots for it so do hunters).

You're a Mage at <25% HP. This means you have 75% lifesteal.

You hit an enemy god for 800 damage with an ability with a 8 second CD let's say.

You heal for 200.

Meanwhile, the enemy Hunter, let's say after being hit by you, is at <25% HP. This means they have 54% lifesteal.

They hit you for on average 400 per auto (with 60% crit chance and crits doing 600 and regular doing 250).

They also have 2.0 attackspeed so their AA CD is 0.5 seconds.

They heal for 216 per auto on average.

They heal 432 HP per second, you heal 25 HP per second.

Yes. Really OP.

Even if you hit an entire minion wave (which total HP is 3330) along with the enemy God.

You will only heal 1032 in total. Which over 8 seconds is 129 per second.

Way less than a Hunter.

In this instance the advantage the Mage has is that it's a bigger Burst Heal.

The disadvantage is over the long run a Hunter will still lifesteal for quite a bit more, not to mention they lack any cooldown on their healing. Also they need an entire minion wave to actually get that "OP" burst heal.

~~~~

Nearly any Hunter i have seen builds [Devos] and [sometimes Asi] and gets Extreme lifesteal but i already see its not worth discussing your only Arguments are "Mage lifesteal too OP because it's actually viable now" mimimi my Devos got nerfed and thats why [mages don't] deserve OP lifesteal mimimi"
    Last edited by Lyralis; 02-17-2018 at 05:25 PM.
    What do I put here now?

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 611
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    I like the logic of "it makes one god semi broke so it needs to be removed from the game asap".
    And btw how many weeks are we into Season 5? 3w? 4w?

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Let's remove Deathbringer and Devos from the game and see how much Hunters whine.

Mage lifesteal is at best equal to Hunter lifesteal (ofc this meaning hunter with devo + asi, because if mages use 2 slots for it so do hunters).

You're a Mage at <25% HP. This means you have 75% lifesteal.

You hit an enemy god for 800 damage with an ability with a 8 second CD let's say.

You heal for 200.

Meanwhile, the enemy Hunter, let's say after being hit by you, is at <25% HP. This means they have 54% lifesteal.

They hit you for on average 400 per auto (with 60% crit chance and crits doing 600 and regular doing 250).

They also have 2.0 attackspeed so their AA CD is 0.5 seconds.

They heal for 216 per auto on average.

They heal 432 HP per second, you heal 25 HP per second.

Yes. Really OP.

Even if you hit an entire minion wave (which total HP is 3330) along with the enemy God.

You will only heal 1032 in total. Which over 8 seconds is 129 per second.

Way less than a Hunter.

In this instance the advantage the Mage has is that it's a bigger Burst Heal.

The disadvantage is over the long run a Hunter will still lifesteal for quite a bit more, not to mention they lack any cooldown on their healing. Also they need an entire minion wave to actually get that "OP" burst heal.

~~~~

Nearly any Hunter i have seen builds [Devos] and [sometimes Asi] and gets Extreme lifesteal but i already see its not worth discussing your only Arguments are "Mage lifesteal too OP because it's actually viable now" mimimi my Devos got nerfed and thats why [mages don't] deserve OP lifesteal mimimi"
    Thanks but Actually i never play Hunter im Mostly Warrior/Mage since i think Hunters are Pretty much a Noob Class (Hold L1 with Crit for Penta)

I have to Agree that Hunters Devo is op but Hirez way of Balancing things is "We Make other things OP so they are even out" but there is every time one Party that gets left behind in this whole shit of "Balancing"