Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nerf Sol's Steallar Burst and Ultimate.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points

Nerf Sol's Steallar Burst and Ultimate.

Just had a game of conquest where as Skadi with two friends one playing Chiron and one playing Xing Tian. There was a sol on the enemy team the Sol and the rest of my team were at level 15 the Medusa and Geb were behind a bit at level 9 because we pressured them out hard early in the game. So tell me why when the Sol was One hitting me the Chiron and half hitting the Xian Tian at level 15 with her Stellar burst dealing well over 1500 damage insta killing both me and Chiron. We try to single her out with the Xing Tian ulting her towards us ,but she just pressed one used stellar Burst kill me and/or the Chiron than kill our Xian Tian. So to try and survive her one stupid ass ability I buy the highest Magical protection Item in the game and guess what happened I wasn't one shot anymore now It was just her stellar burst and one basic attack mind you that did over 300 damage and the damage from stellar burst only went down to 1300 plus. It got so bad that I couldn't even level up anymore and she was always hiding behind her teammates press 2 kill someone and repeat it's stupid. Either these are some of the most op damage hacks I ever seen or the people who are complaining Sol is weak don't know how to build in the slightest.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    I've never had a same level Sol 1shot me no matter who I was playing, lots of dropping half my health but never 1 shots. Honestly I'm finding this hard to believe and can only assume there is some exaggeration going on here. Only way I see this happening is with full builds at low levels(1 shots happen a lot in those situations) but at level 15 you should have enough HP/defense just from leveling to prevent that.

Her ultimate definitely does NOT need a nerf, it is already very hard to confirm its full damage and she doesn't exactly have a lot of offensive abilities. Take her ult away and she basically ONLY has stellar burst for damage. I know her basics hit hard, but if they do that she'll need a pretty big buff to her basics to make up for it. Perhaps adding a hastened effect to her full passive or something but I'm sure she'd get a lot of complaints if they did that.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    ill neve rnerf it

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,088
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by kingasce13 View Post
    Just had a game of conquest where as Skadi with two friends one playing Chiron and one playing Xing Tian. There was a sol on the enemy team the Sol and the rest of my team were at level 15 the Medusa and Geb were behind a bit at level 9 because we pressured them out hard early in the game. So tell me why when the Sol was One hitting me the Chiron and half hitting the Xian Tian at level 15 with her Stellar burst dealing well over 1500 damage insta killing both me and Chiron. We try to single her out with the Xing Tian ulting her towards us ,but she just pressed one used stellar Burst kill me and/or the Chiron than kill our Xian Tian. So to try and survive her one stupid ass ability I buy the highest Magical protection Item in the game and guess what happened I wasn't one shot anymore now It was just her stellar burst and one basic attack mind you that did over 300 damage and the damage from stellar burst only went down to 1300 plus. It got so bad that I couldn't even level up anymore and she was always hiding behind her teammates press 2 kill someone and repeat it's stupid. Either these are some of the most op damage hacks I ever seen or the people who are complaining Sol is weak don't know how to build in the slightest.
    lol, such a troll thread...

first of all, her 2 does 320+70% damage. to deal 1500 damage with her 2 you need ~1400 mag power! even with 25% power from her passive, you still need over 1200 mag power from items, which is impossible even with power pot and fg buff toghether, may be with fg buff, power pot and 3k gold power pot, but i still doubt. even in last season when tahuti with free 25% power was still here, she didn't hit so hard, ever. only in S2, when her 2 proced poly it did that much damage togheter with poly proc, but even back then it was only possible with full power build at max lvl.

secondly, did she have poly in her build? because may be she hit you with her 2 and then basic with poly proc?

in third, you asking for nerf her ult too, but you didn't say anything about ult here...

you are either a troll or you played agains cheater.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I don't see them nerfing Sol and more so the mage items that are on a bit of of the strong side. Funny thing is they nerfed LS on hunters a bit next patch, but mage LS is still just as strong making Freya even better next patch. Soon it will be mage ADC in the duo lane if they nerf crit/LS more on hunters.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 988
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    And its not like Freya doesnt allready have 100% ban rate atm. Meanwhile Sol, chronos, artemis, medusa, chiron, cupid and xba gets outshined by hunters like iza, rama and skadi who can clear better than enemy adc+support combined at lvl1 and so if you pick any of the hunters mentioned first you have guaranteed lost lane from the start.

This game starts looking more like LoL for every patch

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 1,202
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Sol cannot one-shot. She hasn't been able to one-shot for a long-ass time; in fact, I remember Archon crunching the numbers and finding that she never could. S5 gave her a push she really needed; she doesn't need to be punished for that.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 652
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    She can actually one shot Fenrir with her 3 if he ults you liars.

Achievements:
    Can someone tell me how to detect if it was a hack than because their is no exaggeration she did one shot me and Chiron and I looked at the death recap and she did well over 1500 damage so can someone tell whether or not this was a hack because it was a fucking pain to play that match. This is not a troll thread and was a fucking stupid to play against.

Achievements:
    Also I play on PS4 so i will copy her build and see if there is possibly a bug on console that made Sol deal a stupid amount of damage.