Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nerf Sol's Steallar Burst and Ultimate.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 1,163
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Sol cannot one-shot. She hasn't been able to one-shot for a long-ass time; in fact, I remember Archon crunching the numbers and finding that she never could. S5 gave her a push she really needed; she doesn't need to be punished for that.
    In Season 4 i still could with Poly so i just had to 2+4+one AA and squishy died
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    In Season 4 i still could with Poly so i just had to 2+4+one AA and squishy died
    That's not a one-shot. It's only a one-shot if it's a single instance of damage or multiple instances of damage that are made to occur at exactly the same time.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured ArsenalIV's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    One shot means one ability was used. You emptied her kit on someone.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 1,163
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    One shot means one ability was used. You emptied her kit on someone.
    Half kit but okay
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    And its not like Freya doesnt allready have 100% ban rate atm. Meanwhile Sol, chronos, artemis, medusa, chiron, cupid and xba gets outshined by hunters like iza, rama and skadi who can clear better than enemy adc+support combined at lvl1 and so if you pick any of the hunters mentioned first you have guaranteed lost lane from the start.

This game starts looking more like LoL for every patch
    I don't think Medusa and Sol clear is that bad really. And I think Artemis and Jing Wei have the worst clear in the game with Xba right behind them. Jing Wei alone can't even hit the full wave with her 1 without some help.

I do agree that Iza clear is very dumb and should not be a thing on an ADC. Rama is pretty close to that as well for a late game god having that good of clear.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    I figured out why the sol was able to one shot me. Turns out Rod of Tahuti was the problem for some reason it would give 150 magic power but every time you dealt damage to an enemy it would increase your magic power by 10 or more per hit and it did not decrease capping out at 861 magical power from Rod of Tahuti plus its passive still worked too managed to one shot the Ra in jungle practice. It also explains why the Sol bought Rod first item. Not sure if this a bug on PC ,but it is on console please fix it before this Rod bug becomes known.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 652
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by kingasce13 View Post
    I figured out why the sol was able to one shot me. Turns out Rod of Tahuti was the problem for some reason it would give 150 magic power but every time you dealt damage to an enemy it would increase your magic power by 10 or more per hit and it did not decrease capping out at 861 magical power from Rod of Tahuti plus its passive still worked too managed to one shot the Ra in jungle practice. It also explains why the Sol bought Rod first item. Not sure if this a bug on PC ,but it is on console please fix it before this Rod bug becomes known.
    Are you sure that damage increase is not just Sol's passive?

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizoSkilz View Post
    Are you sure that damage increase is not just Sol's passive?
    Im sure because I had tested it with and without Rod of Tahuti and didnt get the 861 extra magical power bug

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by kingasce13 View Post
    I'm also on console(ps4) and I don't have such a bug. Though there was a patch today so maybe they fixed it.