Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 5.2 - Legend of the Foxes - Official Patch Notes

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,128
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizoSkilz View Post
    Because they are auto attack based, it's useful on every AA mage too, but it's useless on most Assassins.
    Quote Originally Posted by damienmc90 View Post
    That's kinda the point though, it is finally useful on aoe life steal.
    For the record, I want lifesteal to be viable on every damage-dealing class (including warriors/guardians if they go full or mostly damage).

Why? Because it's a really fun mechanic for the user, and it has multiple counters (antiheal, Upgraded Ankh, hard CC, sheer burst, etc) so it isn't broken or all that unfun to fight against...as long as you can build it too and do just as well.

Thus, I want lifesteal to be universally viable.

I want Soul Eater to actually have useful lifesteal so ability assassins can use it and have fun with it too, btw.

But most of all finally typical mages can build lifesteal and actually benefit from it.

And no, building Bancrofts in S4 so you heal 200 hp for killing an entire wave of minions is utterly pathetic and moreso is practically negative lifesteal in an actual god fight.
    ~Scylla: 11,018~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 125/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    Calling Season 5 Thanatos and Nemesis overpowered is an excellent way to invalidate your entire post.
    You must not watch or play in high level ranked games then because they get picked and banned all the time. Plus, Than and Nem are both very strong right now in ranked when they get played. I don't care about normal Conquest games or gold- level games where you can pretty much play anything without getting punished for it.

Also, Nem is one of the most brain dead gods in the game so it's not hard to be good on her. You can't miss with her kit unless you are trying to!

Chronos is far from the worst mage in the game with mage items being really good right now. And Sol is really strong right now for the same reasons but has a better kit to ADC with. She will be even better next patch with DB and hunter LS getting nerfed along with Chronos and Freya.

I'm pretty sure crit was dead for almost all of S4 and I don't think making it worse in S5 is going to help with that. They need to change the other crit items next patch after this DB change to help crit be better and more worth buying in S5 over how it was in S4. We even got a new item to build against crit in S5 that they could buff to also help against crit.

There is a lot of stuff they could change for crit and I'm looking forward to next patch for what they do for it!
    Last edited by Yuls; 02-11-2018 at 05:41 PM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    For the record, I want lifesteal to be viable on every damage-dealing class (including warriors/guardians if they go full or mostly damage).

Why? Because it's a really fun mechanic for the user, and it has multiple counters (antiheal, Upgraded Ankh, hard CC, sheer burst, etc) so it isn't broken or all that unfun to fight against...as long as you can build it too and do just as well.

I want Soul Eater to actually have useful lifesteal so ability assassins can use it and have fun with it too, btw.

But most of all finally typical mages can build lifesteal and actually benefit from it.

And no, building Bancrofts in S4 so you heal 200 hp for killing an entire wave of minions is utterly pathetic and moreso is practically negative lifesteal in an actual god fight.
    I agree with this a lot! LS is both fun and has a lot of ways to play around it. It also can let you get away with some hype plays sometimes! Same with crit, but I'm not sure how you could make crit a thing on a warrior though. XD

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    I agree with this a lot! LS is both fun and has a lot of ways to play around it. It also can let you get away with some hype plays sometimes! Same with crit, but I'm not sure how you could make crit a thing on a warrior though. XD
    1. Give a warrior in-hand crit chance and/or bonuses for successful crits so they have incentive to build crits instead of just pen for damage
    2. That's it you're fucking done, go home and get the succ
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post

Idk man, I really, really dislike lifesteal and find it frustrating. That's the reason I hate hunters the most, not because of their damage or whatnot. This feels just like Bracer meta you could get anti healing against Bracer too but it was still frustrating to play against, same here.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    1. Give a warrior in-hand crit chance and/or bonuses for successful crits so they have incentive to build crits instead of just pen for damage
    2. That's it you're fucking done, go home and get the succ
    I like it! Next warrior god better be a crit warrior! That would be my favorite warrior to play!

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,128
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizoSkilz View Post
    Idk man, I really, really dislike lifesteal and find it frustrating. That's the reason I hate hunters the most, not because of their damage or whatnot. This feels just like Bracer meta you could get anti healing against Bracer too but it was still frustrating to play against, same here.
    I can see why it'd be frustrating but I'd prefer fights to not be over in 2 seconds (aka season 4 squishies 2-shotting and being 2-shotted). Lifesteal helps to prolong fights but is only useful for squishy damage characters meaning it isn't a tank meta.

Tanks last a decent time already but now squishies can too so fights again don't end in the blink of an eye.
    ~Scylla: 11,018~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 125/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 680
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    I like it! Next warrior god better be a crit warrior! That would be my favorite warrior to play!
    I feel like it would be something of the opposite. Basically, burst assassins, who are already shopping decently, would burst down a target like they after already doing, but instead off being shutdown, by good c.f., would see more survivability after allining and just clapping squishies. A good example is mid tier Loki players. Usually, they all in off their ult, get a kill, the die. Instead, they could get good lifesteal and survive through the return burst and not be punished for being greedy and bad positioning.

Forum Troll Honoured TheGodlyFist's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 697
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    If people really have that much of a problem with lifesteal in terms of being annoying to fight against, just make out of fight lifesteal better and in fight lifesteal worse.

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodlyFist View Post
    If people really have that much of a problem with lifesteal in terms of being annoying to fight against, just make out of fight lifesteal better and in fight lifesteal worse.
    Or better yet, they can just build anti heal. Its existed for years and has always been good against life steal.