Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 5.2 - Legend of the Foxes - Official Patch Notes

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 675
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Fixing, the soldiers blast provides 25% magical damage.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,128
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by lGoulding View Post
    Fixing, the soldiers blast provides 25% magical damage.
    ...And bodyblocking, and 60 protection shred, and major annoyance, and extra minor damage, and a ticking time bomb deterrent for enemies.
    ~Scylla: 11,018~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 125/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 1,297
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Some of the ugliest splash art for a patch emblem and skins I've seen in a good while since Nike's recolor.

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Can we not ask for buffs on a god who is balanced? Just because people suck ass with her, doesn't mean Nu Wa is bad. Especially considering her core items got buffed : Warlock was always great on her, Deso is now even better, Chronos Pendant as well, she's one of the few gods who make a good use of new Tahuti as well and heck, Soul Gem seems pretty good on her. How about test and play her before demanding buffs, thank you.

As for patch....let's face it, it was mostly about skins and the adventure which is...very anime. Now personally I do like anime (although not too deep into it), but I think they tried to show the cringy aspects of it...especially with the Amaterasu skin *throws up* . Oh well, since Da Ji gets a skin in a bundle, I will have to get i, plus adventure looks nice as well.

As for balance changes...Death Bringer remains core because 35% crit chance remains OP and Devo will just be replaced by Trancendense. Disappointed in god balance. I get it Hi-rez, new CQ map, but when a god has been 100% pick/ban for 3+ months now, even on SWC, don1t you think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, the god might be a bit too good?

Also really disappointed that this whole Fall of War was for nothing but to set up a bunch of skins and a map. You have a very nice base concept, you did a story-thing, can we like continue this or something? Legit it makes me question if even the devs know how the world of Smite works at this point. What caused the said war that caused the whole concept of Smite? How gods can even die? How the gods are with each other from several pantheons? What's with the world of the mortals? Why Hades decided to start Raganrok and be the ruler of the new world he's making?
    Maybe I'm the idiot for trying to think o this, but it irritates me that the game has been there for 6 years and yet the only story thing we got is the comic and Fall of War, and not even with that Hi-rez want to do anything with it.

Whatever, overall patch was alright, least most skins were actually very good (Ganesha skin is hilariously awesome actually), just the balance is still disappointing.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Graphics from adventure looks like from Borderlands, Im not a big fan of this style but Im curious about gameplay.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I love these skins coming in this patch a lot! Now if only they would make that magic girl Jing Wei skin all would be right in the world of Smite!

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    No Artemis nerf yet? I read an article stating she was S, meanwhile Xba was the same tier as Ullr, you guys are rooting for the wrong nerf.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    Can we not ask for buffs on a god who is balanced? Just because people suck ass with her, doesn't mean Nu Wa is bad. Especially considering her core items got buffed : Warlock was always great on her, Deso is now even better, Chronos Pendant as well, she's one of the few gods who make a good use of new Tahuti as well and heck, Soul Gem seems pretty good on her. How about test and play her before demanding buffs, thank you.

As for patch....let's face it, it was mostly about skins and the adventure which is...very anime. Now personally I do like anime (although not too deep into it), but I think they tried to show the cringy aspects of it...especially with the Amaterasu skin *throws up* . Oh well, since Da Ji gets a skin in a bundle, I will have to get i, plus adventure looks nice as well.

As for balance changes...Death Bringer remains core because 35% crit chance remains OP and Devo will just be replaced by Trancendense. Disappointed in god balance. I get it Hi-rez, new CQ map, but when a god has been 100% pick/ban for 3+ months now, even on SWC, don1t you think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, the god might be a bit too good?

Also really disappointed that this whole Fall of War was for nothing but to set up a bunch of skins and a map. You have a very nice base concept, you did a story-thing, can we like continue this or something? Legit it makes me question if even the devs know how the world of Smite works at this point. What caused the said war that caused the whole concept of Smite? How gods can even die? How the gods are with each other from several pantheons? What's with the world of the mortals? Why Hades decided to start Raganrok and be the ruler of the new world he's making?
    Maybe I'm the idiot for trying to think o this, but it irritates me that the game has been there for 6 years and yet the only story thing we got is the comic and Fall of War, and not even with that Hi-rez want to do anything with it.

Whatever, overall patch was alright, least most skins were actually very good (Ganesha skin is hilariously awesome actually), just the balance is still disappointing.
    We ask for "balanced God" buffs when others receive unnecessary increases and end up leaving that "God balanced" behind. You know this but you do not want to admit it.
    CD of the soldiers with 18s of waiting (unnecessary, it is part of your main combo, and if all else fails, go through the map and wait for them to return or die, since the enemies know you are inside the fog).

I quoted 25% damage to compare with that buff that Vulcan received, how poorly the HR balancing is. The ability also does not have 18 seconds of waiting, giving you more chances to hit and eliminate during a TF.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    ...And bodyblocking, and 60 protection shred, and major annoyance, and extra minor damage, and a ticking time bomb deterrent for enemies.
    You hardly use your "children" to annoy your opponents, I've never seen this in a match with people playing Nu Wa. You summon and want to destroy it to kill, or cause as much damage as possible. I admire that you do this, at least at the beginning of the game, where they do not die with 2 hits from an ADC or a simple "dog" from Scylla.
    They reduce their protections, I agree and think it's great, they have nothing to complain about, I recognize all the "PRO" they have, but I question the improvements they can receive because in 98% of my games in the game is with Nu Wa , and my profile is open for verification.
    The point is that your combo has a huge chance of failure, and you can use it again after a long wait for the lackey's return.
    You need less time, your team needs you and your greatest damage.
    Nu Wa's own description within the game makes this connection: Conjure soldiers and shatter them with metal. If all else fails, rain down fire.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I don't think Nu Wa needs a buff, however I'd rework her. She's really boring, she could execute 100% hp enemies with every tick on her 1 and I'd still not pick her and that goes for a lot of players that I've talked to.