Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: February Rant Thread

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 708
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I am dying slowly inside without any updates for the clan system =( since this is a rant i will rant! Where the hell is the clan wars?! I wanna destroy other clans and get some benefits behind it! Lets see who's the REAL #1 clan on smite already!

Wooooowwwww! Clan Honor is STILL Frozen! To no avail will the clan system be cleansed from this sickness. Wait you say what? The clan system has had the same chests for about 2 years now? With no update? You don't say!! Omg I only can sign initiates members and officers? why cant i rename them and add more? I wanna name them Shinobis!!

May the gods of smite bless this post with the power of the heavens.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    It’s cool when you grab someone as Ao Kuang to execute but Mercury just cancels it with his 3 and then you die.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 652
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Hunters clear should really be turned down, took me 4 3k power pots, 6 phoenixes and a total of 43 minute gameplay to end as a Serqet vs Anhur I had to literally let him take 60% of my hp to bait him out of titan to actually be able to kill the prick, most aids-y experience I've had in months.
    Why are you attacked by titan/structures from Nemean reflect, it's so stupid imo.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    When Fenrir hits you for nigh 1K damage with brutalize and then hits you again for 1K damage with ONE BASIC ATTACK.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bridesmaid's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 288
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Its nice to get avatars you already owned from winners chests.
    Expecially the exclusive ones that were able to get from event quests.
    GG hirez, scared to give something new?

Junior Member Cupidhead snakey456's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 297
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    I feel snowballing is as bad as ever, i keep constant camp clear, lane support and even a few ganks just to have a Ao Kuang or He Bo stay ahead two levels of me somehow. Jungling as a assassin just doesn't feel worth it anymore compared to how stupidly good mages early game is now.

New Member Cupidhead maxleonthephone1's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 371
    Love how 90% of the outcome of the game is based on how garbage/good your teammates are. One player can lose you a game but one player cant win you one. Intentional feeders, rage quitting cause they died early or just toxic players in ranked in general. Hi Rez likes talking about "if youre good enough you can carry most of your games" clearly they've never played with some of these guys.

How do i carry the game as Geb or Ganesh ? Please enlighten me, when i have more kills with Ganesh than my AMC does. How do i carry a feeding teammate who's 0-10 and loses both his towers in the first 10 mins ? I can't play all 5 positions.

The entire ranking system is complete horse shit, has nothing to do with individual play, all W/L regardless of how good or cancerous your team is. I'm seriously so frustrated with the terrible matchmaking/ranking, there needs to be more requirements to be in ranked. I wish i could record these games and post them for hi-rez to see, there's only so much 1 guy can do. I'm not an elite player, but i'm much better than average but find it near impossible to win consecutive games consistently because of toxic or just bad teammates.

Individual rank should be determined by individual play, of course i'm going to lose when i have 3 team mates who are all 0-10.

And now after waiting for 10 minutes to find a ranked game only to have the game bug and not allow you to accept a match, then gives you a deserter penalty ...then wait another 10 minutes to find another game, most likely only to have more toxic kids in it.

I officially quit, this game is fucking cancer and hi rez is the most incompetent fucking group i have ever seen. Get de-ranked because in 5 consecutive motherfucking games a team mate quits in the first 10 mins or gets DC and doesnt join back, but fuck us right ? not our fault, we deserve a full punishment, waste of fucking time, lose elo and get de-ranked only to get matched up with more cancerous toxic mother fucking kids again. What will their reply be if there is one ? The usual, if you are good enough you can win most of your games. Yeah buddy i can totally win most of my fucking games when most of them are 4v5 or have a team mate constantly feeding

This game could have been really good if not for the incompetent dumbass mother fucking staff behind it who refuses to take care of it, no wonder its rated as one of the worse MOBA's out there. Gonna switch to a different one, possibly league, smite is a cancerous toxic shit hole and i highly suggest to anyone looking to get into it, don't waste your fucking time. This game is a joke, the matchmaking is a joke and the community is filled with toxic cancerous fucking trolls who just waste everyones time.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by maxleonthephone1 View Post
    I officially quit, this game is fucking cancer and hi rez is the most incompetent fucking group i have ever seen. Get de-ranked because in 5 consecutive motherfucking games a team mate quits in the first 10 mins or gets DC and doesnt join back, but fuck us right ? not our fault, we deserve a full punishment, waste of fucking time, lose elo and get de-ranked only to get matched up with more cancerous toxic mother fucking kids again. What will their reply be if there is one ? The usual, if you are good enough you can win most of your games. Yeah buddy i can totally win most of my fucking games when most of them are 4v5 or have a team mate constantly feeding

This game could have been really good if not for the incompetent dumbass mother fucking staff behind it who refuses to take care of it, no wonder its rated as one of the worse MOBA's out there. Gonna switch to a different one, possibly league, smite is a cancerous toxic shit hole and i highly suggest to anyone looking to get into it, don't waste your fucking time. This game is a joke, the matchmaking is a joke and the community is filled with toxic cancerous fucking trolls who just waste everyones time.
    Now that is a rant.