Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Why was Conquest Removed from Co-op vs A.I?

  1. #1
    New Member Cupidhead WhatARush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1
    1
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Rep Power
    0

    Why was Conquest Removed from Co-op vs A.I?

    Title pretty much sums up my post.

    Why was it removed, it was the only game mode I would play on since I can't always commit to games due to being on call 24/7/365.

    Why did you remove that game mode?

  2. #2
    New Member Cupidhead targetdestroyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7
    1
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 322
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Apparently after the patch you could gain worshippers in this mode, so I guess they removed it. Not sure why that's a big deal, I thought it was an intended change but I guess not. Hope it comes back soon, it was my favorite mode as well.
    Last edited by targetdestroyed; 02-02-2018 at 06:31 PM.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Arrancar88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    65
    5
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by targetdestroyed View Post
    Apparently after the patch you could gain worshippers in this mode, so I guess they removed it. Not sure why that's a big deal, I thought it was an intended change but I guess not. Hope it comes back soon, it was my favorite mode as well.
    Not only Worshipers, but FP as well.

  4. #4
    New Member Cupidhead SHASHMA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1
    1
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Rep Power
    0
    It is a very dull desicion and I think there is no info in the patch notes. That is quite unfair. I will stop playing the game due to this mode was my favourite. Hi-Rez do something, or you lose players ... not just me

  5. #5
    Member Worshipper Richardgold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    258
    7
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    5
    Why not remove the ability to gain FP and workship instead of the entire mode?

  6. #6
    Member Worshipper SquireAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Cousin butt pounder Central (WV)
    Posts
    364
    5
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardgold View Post
    Why not remove the ability to gain FP and workship instead of the entire mode?
    They might need to find the issue first, and it's easier to take it down short term than mad dash scramble to try and fix it over night

  7. #7
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vdrift's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    53
    1
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatARush View Post
    Title pretty much sums up my post.

    Why was it removed, it was the only game mode I would play on since I can't always commit to games due to being on call 24/7/365.

    Why did you remove that game mode?
    If it is your favorite game mode, why don't you give it a try on versus alone or with some friends?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •